• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jay fulton

Marchamjack said:
The manager doesn’t rate him. Clearly doesn’t think he can fit with the style Martin wants to implement and Martin’s going nowhere for a while, certainly not this season. So cheerio to bang average midfielder. I’m genuinely struggling to see the issue here?

What style is that? Passing 5 yards, receive a pass from 5 yards, then repeat as nauseum?

You better add Grimes and Smith to your cheerio's if that's the criteria then.

If he's a defensive midfielder, perhaps he can be converted into a - wait for it - defender? He can tackle, he's reasonably tall, reasonably fast. And we seem to be lacking defenders with those qualities. Just an idea, Mr Martin........

Pegojack said:
If he's a defensive midfielder, perhaps he can be converted into a - wait for it - defender? He can tackle, he's reasonably tall, reasonably fast. And we seem to be lacking defenders with those qualities. Just an idea, Mr Martin........

That’s a big no from me. Martin needs to concentrate on coaching those that possess a greater degree of natural defensive ability before he starts on coaching those that don’t have so much.

Captain_Sham said:
We arent good enough to ignore players like Fulton, Dhanda, Whittaker, Walsh etc every week. They may not be world beaters but neither are our starters. Martin has dug himself a hole and seems to still be digging.

totally agree

generousredswan said:
How hes been treated is an absolute disgrace hes better than most of our midfield and scores and actually tackles people manager needs to look at what hes done

Jay Fulton should never ever get near the 1st team again after todays shocking performance. At fault for the first goal and offers absolutely nothing to the team whatsoever. The only thing he's capable of doing is playing 5 or 10 yard passes sideways or backwards when under no pressure, yet there are some on here that think he should be an automatic starter in the team.

cmajack said:
generousredswan said:
How hes been treated is an absolute disgrace hes better than most of our midfield and scores and actually tackles people manager needs to look at what hes done

Jay Fulton should never ever get near the 1st team again after todays shocking performance. At fault for the first goal and offers absolutely nothing to the team whatsoever. The only thing he's capable of doing is playing 5 or 10 yard passes sideways or backwards when under no pressure, yet there are some on here that think he should be an automatic starter in the team.

If you think Jay Fulton was to blame for today’s horror show maybe football isn’t the game for you.

cmajack said:
generousredswan said:

He was no worse than ANY of the other midfielders out there today,

Itchysphincter said:
cmajack said:

If you think Jay Fulton was to blame for today’s horror show maybe football isn’t the game for you.

He was 1 of them to blame , and I've been watching football long enough to know you won't get far with players like him around the 1st team.

Jackfath said:
He's scored 8 goals in 132 appearances for us. A goal every 16 games or so.

#prolific

How many has our wonderful excuse for a Captain scored?

PSumbler said:
I think everyone has become just a little bit romantic when remembering Jay Fulton

He is just another average midfielder in a sea of average Swansea midfielders-we need better than him

What, with our next level finances fuk my eyes.

Captain_Sham said:
We arent good enough to ignore players like Fulton, Dhanda, Whittaker, Walsh etc every week. They may not be world beaters but neither are our starters. Martin has dug himself a hole and seems to still be digging.

Well said Shammy, people need to see the wood for the trees and realise who and where we are, players are pawns all be it will paid pawns, I'll add, not the decision makers.

Niigata Jack said:
PSumbler said:
I think everyone has become just a little bit romantic when remembering Jay Fulton

He is just another average midfielder in a sea of average Swansea midfielders-we need better than him

What, with our next level finances fuk my eyes.

Good bump - was always so!

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back