• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

John Eustace

jackharris said:
Currently 1/6 with Sky Bet!

Got Kidderminster playing good football.

john_eustace_signs_01.jpg

Seems its a done deal

https://www.footballinsider247.com/swansea-city-agree-john-eustace-deal-announcement-today/

Manselton Jack said:
Carvahal & before that Brendan I think.
One spell at Kidderminster a few years ago where his team played some good stuff isn't much to go on really.
Not an obvious appointment but when did we ever do those?

Yes in reverse order
Carvahal,Clement,Brendan ,Sousa,Jackett, Flynn

I saw him as the shortest odds yesterday and thought surely not...

Can't say I know too much about him or his style of play tbh. Held in high regard from what I've read online from Kidderminster fans.

It would be another leftfield appointment, 'tis the Swansea way...

I am quite excited about this if it comes off.

Young manager, no failures under his belt, apparently played good football at Kidderminster, someone who enjoys coaching and developing players, speaks well, decent playing career.

Given the realistic options, I don't see many better than him, quite honestly.

Another good point just made, everywhere he has gone as a player, he's pretty much been made captain. Must show leadership qualities!

I'm actually quite happy with this appointment.

ARQS said:
I am quite excited about this if it comes off.

Young manager, no failures under his belt, apparently played good football at Kidderminster, someone who enjoys coaching and developing players, speaks well, decent playing career.

Given the realistic options, I don't see many better than him, quite honestly.

I've seen that he was interviewed when we appointed Cooper and it could just be the club generating positive PR, but it's being suggested he was very impressive then and only just pipped by Cooper.

I'm choosing to be optimistic and believe it's true. They were all set on appointing Eustace as they thought he was the best choice, but then Cooper's PowerPoint presentation swayed them. Now they're making the appointment they should have made 2 years ago. Fingers crossed.

QPR fans seem to rate him so we may uncover someone half decent to take us forward.

TBH, never heard of him, if he is our new manager, let's get behind him and our team.👍🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Looking forward to seeing how this goes. As others have said, it seems a typical left field signing for us. Would have been nice to get all this sorted at the start of the summer, but we are where we are.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Looking forward to seeing how this goes. As others have said, it seems a typical left field signing for us. Would have been nice to get all this sorted at the start of the summer, but we are where we are.
It's the Swansea way,We don't do boring summers!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back