• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

John Eustace

PSumbler said:
I have to say that if Eustace is appointed I would be surprised if there wasn't a role for Rangel here but that is a gut feel and no inside information

Would be a big help to Eustace too, having a 'local' lad on the team who knows the club and the city.

https://twitter.com/mcgrathmike/status/1419271771455373313?s=19

Is he a reliable journo?

Chief said:

Is he a reliable journo?

My god :shock: has he seen how bad the situation is and thought "not a chance"

Let's hope this is bollox.

SwansFan1912 said:
Chief said:

Is he a reliable journo?

Looks that way, no money to spend and players to leave. The shit is hitting the fan or about to.

Niigata Jack said:
SwansFan1912 said:

Looks that way, no money to spend and players to leave. The s**t is hitting the fan or about to.

Not to mention no real pre season, key players isolating, and covid likely to further derail preparations.

God help us. Winter out ?

Itchysphincter said:
We'll be okay. A week ago it was John who?

Step up Jnr.

Yes it was, now its who do we turn to now, "if" a relative nobody has turned us down and why has he turned us down, worrying.

Niigata Jack said:
Itchysphincter said:
We'll be okay. A week ago it was John who?

Step up Jnr.

Yes it was, now its who do we turn to now, "if" a relative nobody has turned us down and why has he turned us down, worrying.
Yes, the why is the concern, if true.

Martinez, Rodgers and Cooper were nobodies in relative terms. Not the end of the world by any stretch.

Itchysphincter said:
Martinez, Rodgers and Cooper were nobodies in relative terms. Not the end of the world by any stretch.

They didn’t feel the need to turn us down though.

Risc said:
Itchysphincter said:

They didn’t feel the need to turn us down though.

Maybe his life is nice and cosy up in the big smoke and maybe he felt why do I need to put myself through all the pressure and probable grief.

Definitely a weird one, although he has turned down managerial jobs before us. Have to think he is just waiting to hopefully get the QPR job.
Can't really say it's a great loss as he might've been rubbish.
On to the next one.

If he was our number 1 choice and he has turned it down im absolutely petrified at the thought of who we are gonna turn to now

Yjb_09 said:
If he was our number 1 choice and he has turned it down im absolutely petrified at the thought of who we are gonna turn to now

Apparently he wasn’t first choice!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back