• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just had email stating kick off is 7.30pm tonight!

Bluenile

First Team Player
Reaction score
Just had an email stating the kick off is 7.30pm tonight!! Obviously the correct time is 17.30 hrs. What a bunch of clowns!!

It’s relating to when Blackburn score a fifth deep into injury time.

Well I'm in stationary traffic near Cardiff and haven't moved for an hour, air ambulances involved and no sign of any movement and not convinced I'll get there for 5.30pm so maybe they have delayed ko?

karnataka said:
Well I'm in stationary traffic near Cardiff and haven't moved for an hour, air ambulances involved and no sign of any movement and not convinced I'll get there for 5.30pm so maybe they have delayed ko?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60273461

PSumbler said:
karnataka said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60273461

I got there about 10 minutes before kickoff and I'm glad I did after that gutsy winning performance when a few hours earlier it seemed like it was going to be one of those days when you wished you'd never left home. On the way home, I went past the crash site at about 8.30pm and the Westbound carriageway was still closed and still full of recovery & police vehicles. How the 4 people airlifted to hospital have survived. 😢🙏😢

As for that BBC Wales article, my car is actually in the photograph, it's the black Lexus in the outside lane behind the 2 white ones in the bottom right hand corner! 😁

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back