• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just Stop Oil

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
God, I'm fed up with these idiots, they think it's ok, to disrupt a persons wedding now. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-just-stop-oil-crash-30422495

Really getting on my nerves, same as Alex Beresford, supposed to be a weather presenter, who btw they can't even accurately tell you the weather within a space of 12 hours, but now the weather on Itv has turned into one long climate speech, using false figures that even the silliest people should be able to see through.

https://twitter.com/Raymond82310289/status/1677642215298854912

BrynCartwright said:
Heroes to a man, or woman!

Who are heroes? Just Stop Oil? I don't think so, if they disrupt me on my daily business, they will receive a bunch of fives straight onto their kisser.

jack123 said:
Who are heroes? Just Stop Oil? I don't think so, if they disrupt me on my daily business, they will receive a bunch of fives straight onto their kisser.

A size 9 right up the jacksy is the order of the day :D

Niigata Jack said:
A size 9 right up the jacksy is the order of the day :D

:lol:
I don't know, how they think they can get away with it, without upsetting people who may have been on their side. I have gone through the JSO page on Twitter, and they are literally revelling in causing the average joe, a spoiled day! For me it's totally weird, all what they are doing, it just seems they are turning the general public against them.

It's been a PR disaster though hasn't it.
Lots of folk who might have given their support to JSO, are losing patience with their tactics. They might want to rethink their strategy.

Don't agree with supergluing themselves to roads stopping traffic, but everything else is fine by me.....this planet is fucked as it is...Jack 123's and Niigata's, and my grandchildren are going to be absolutely fckd unless there is a massive change in mindset really, really soon.....big sea levels rising along with massive human migrations caused by uninhabitable conditions will make our current immigration problems look like fkn child's play....!

Jack2jack said:
It's been a PR disaster though hasn't it.
Lots of folk who might have given their support to JSO, are losing patience with their tactics. They might want to rethink their strategy.

I love how GB has to be seen as the leading lights in all this and in Green Energy, when we are just the size of a boil on the Worlds arse, we got China opening up Coal Fired Power Stations virtually every month, India, Russia and USA doing as they want without a care, all four are massive Countries compared to us, its all a con by consecutive British Governments who are chauffeured around in Chelsea tractors and private planes without a care in the World at the expense of the British tax payer who are conned into paying for this so called Carbon Neutral scam.

Its all fuking bollox.

BrynCartwright said:
Don't agree with supergluing themselves to roads stopping traffic, but everything else is fine by me.....this planet is fucked as it is...Jack 123's and Niigata's, and my grandchildren are going to be absolutely fckd unless there is a massive change in mindset really, really soon.....big sea levels rising along with massive human migrations caused by uninhabitable conditions will make our current immigration problems look like fkn child's play....!

I don't believe it Bryn, and I say that with the uppermost respect to you and your thoughts. But my opinion is, we have gone through this non-sensical rubbish with covid, and now here we arrive with the same stuff spouted about global warming and climate change, for me I find it absolute rubbish.

And just to say, I am no spring chicken myself, not that long to go to 60, and I would seriously speak up, if IMO I thought there was a problem, to protect my children, and future generations, but the science on this is twisted, and manipulated just as they did with reporting the covid era.

BrynCartwright said:

See my post above, we doing what we doing will make very little difference to Global Warming and whatever else they reckon, how much damage are all these missiles being fired in this Ukraine war Syria and the massive amount of other conflicts happening in the world and that fat dwarf in North Korea testing his rockets like its a play station game doing.

jack123 said:
I don't believe it Bryn, and I say that with the uppermost respect to you and your thoughts. But my opinion is, we have gone through this non-sensical rubbish with covid, and now here we arrive with the same stuff spouted about global warming and climate change, for me I find it absolute rubbish.

And just to say, I am no spring chicken myself, not that long to go to 60, and I would seriously speak up, if IMO I thought there was a problem, to protect my children, and future generations, but the science on this is twisted, and manipulated just as they did with reporting the covid era.

There's a lot of truth in this post, for me at least.

Niigata Jack said:
I love how GB has to be seen as the leading lights in all this and in Green Energy, when we are just the size of a boil on the Worlds arse, we got China opening up Coal Fired Power Stations virtually every month, India, Russia and USA doing as they want without a care, all four are massive Countries compared to us, its all a con by consecutive British Governments who are chauffeured around in Chelsea tractors and private planes without a care in the World at the expense of the British tax payer who are conned into paying for this so called Carbon Neutral scam.

Its all fuking bollox.
Couldnt agree more.👍

Niigata Jack said:
There's a lot of truth in this post, for me at least.

Cheers max, once you hear so called presenters spouting this rubbish, you really have to question your own sanity..

https://twitter.com/Raymond82310289/status/1677642215298854912

And I agree with the Twitter poster, they didn't have thermometers when the dinosaurs were around..

:lol:

The suffragettes were regarded in their day in a similar way to just stop oil are today.

The suffragettes are now considered heroines who fought for a just cause. I suspect that just stop oil will be revered in the fullness of time. I’ll be annoyed with them if they disrupt my selfish activities but I can see the bigger picture as well.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back