• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just Stop Oil (again)

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
Hmm, does makes you think this, if you were carrying someone in your car to the hospital, in what could be a potential life or death situation, would you drive through them if they won't move? I would hate to be put in that position, but thinking of it, I most probably would, although no doubt a prison sentence would follow, but that would seem a tad unfair, given the circumstances.

https://twitter.com/MartinDaubney/status/1682420992964952064

If Martin Daubney was my dad I’d be encouraging more protestors to block the way to save me being born into such a hellish life situation.

exiledclaseboy said:
If Martin Daubney was my dad I’d be encouraging more protestors to block the way to save me being born into such a hellish life situation.

Grr, I knew I should have just linked the original tweet that Daubney was commenting on, I know he is not well liked, but presented with a similar scenario, i think he has a point.

Ask yourself, if you were put in that situation, and there was an urgent need to take a family member or friend to the hospital, would you just sit there in traffic? Whilst they slow march in front of you? I thought of it, and I think they would be flying off my bonnet like skittles down the superbowl, if I asked them to move and they didn't.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back