• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Keiffer Moore.

Fireboy

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
The scum favourites to sign him.

He will fit in with their style.

I agree

I would add they are welcome to him, if he wasn’t Welsh no one would of heard of him.

PencoedJack said:
I agree

I would add they are welcome to him, if he wasn’t Welsh no one would of heard of him.

I've had plenty of arguments with people on the apostle site because I've said hes a big fvcking donkey with little skill.

100% proof they have zero interest in changing the way they play.

He will be a handful for them with all of the long throws and set pieces.

Fireboy said:
PencoedJack said:
I agree

I've had plenty of arguments with people on the apostle site because I've said hes a big fvcking donkey with little skill.

No idea why you've had arguments, as he is indeed a big fvcking donkey with little skill.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Fireboy said:

No idea why you've had arguments, as he is indeed a big fvcking donkey with little skill.

Some of them are blinkered, you cant slag any wales player off, all I said was I think hes an old fashioned striker, a big fvcking donkey with little skill, he will come in handy coming on with 20 mins to go.

Fireboy said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Some of them are blinkered, you cant slag any wales player off, all I said was I think hes an old fashioned striker, a big fvcking donkey with little skill, he will come in handy coming on with 20 mins to go.

He is an old fashioned striker and he’s certainly no Aguero, but to be fair to him he came in and provided that something that Wales were lacking, a focal point for their attacks. He could have caused some of the teams at the Euro’s issues with his style of play and his height, I think if a team plays to his strengths he could be very effective.

He could do a good job for Cardiff, they play a certain at and he will fit in. Rather have Brewster back.

Fireboy said:
The scum favourites to sign him.

He will fit in with their style.

Ironically, the scum will spend more money on that Carthorse than we will spend in the entire summer 2020, Christmas 2020 and summer 2021 window.

Yanks out.

Fireboy said:
PencoedJack said:
I agree

How very dare you !!
Donkeys are lovely hardworking animals with plenty of skill in what they do.
As for Keiffer Moore ... :D

STID2017 said:
Fireboy said:
How very dare you !!
Donkeys are lovely hardworking animals with plenty of skill in what they do.
As for Keiffer Moore ... :D

That's me told off then🙄

I thought they couldn't sign anyone til they started paying for the last striker they bought.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back