• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kristian Fletcher

Strange how we never signed him up, considering our owners could have made it happen easily, his scoring record for the unders was something else.

Strange how we never signed him up, considering our owners could have made it happen easily, his scoring record for the unders was something else.
15 goals in 8 games for the U21s

1 goal in 13 games for DC United

Shows how poor the standard of the U21 league is.

It'll be interesting to see how he does with Forest and whether he's good enough to get into their squad

It'll be interesting to see how he does with Forest and whether he's good enough to get into their squad
I wouldn't say the standard is poor.

It's a development league compared with a senior completion littered with international players.

Or perhaps more suited to the way we play? 🤔

If the standard is so poor, why are there not other players with this type of stat? Or are all the players for every team at u21 level so so poor?

Wow I didn't expect so many responses so quickly 😂

I didn't say Fletcher is a poor player, he's clearly got something but he needs to translate those reserve team performances into first team football

Josh Thomas has an excellent scoring record for the reserves but he also struggled to replicate that when he played first team football for Port Vale. It just seems that there are more goals scored in general at reserve team level

Wow I didn't expect so many responses so quickly 😂

I didn't say Fletcher is a poor player, he's clearly got something but he needs to translate those reserve team performances into first team football

Josh Thomas has an excellent scoring record for the reserves but he also struggled to replicate that when he played first team football for Port Vale. It just seems that there are more goals scored in general at reserve team level
The transition to first team football isn't that easy. Only a minority of players actually make it.

Levien had big plans for him and wanted him back at DC Utd, no way was he staying with the Swans.

If the standard is so poor, why are there not other players with this type of stat? Or are all the players for every team at u21 level so so poor?
Pretty sure Kyrell Wilson had a similar scoring record as Fletcher last season. We were a high scoring team. I only saw Fletcher a couple of times, didn't really stand out unfortunately. Iwan Morgan seemed to me the better "one that got away".

Josh Thomas last season might have scored more goals if their manager had picked him, and if the team wasn't shit.

Pretty sure Kyrell Wilson had a similar scoring record as Fletcher last season. We were a high scoring team. I only saw Fletcher a couple of times, didn't really stand out unfortunately. Iwan Morgan seemed to me the better "one that got away".

Josh Thomas last season might have scored more goals if their manager had picked him, and if the team wasn't shit.
Any news on Wilson, Jasp? Assume he's still injured?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back