• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Langstaff

If it's true Langstaff is a natural goal scorer and with the right service will do well

Hopefully followed up with the signing of Kodi Jones who was also on fire for Notts County.
Ott seems like he might be a bit raw and competition on the flanks is never a bad thing.

Ott and Jones on the left
Ronald and Parker on the right

Would be a good set of wingers in my opinion.

Hopefully followed up with the signing of Kodi Jones who was also on fire for Notts County.
Ott seems like he might be a bit raw and competition on the flanks is never a bad thing.

Ott and Jones on the left
Ronald and Parker on the right

Would be a good set of wingers in my opinion.
Langstaff
Jones/Ott Ginnelly Ronald/Parker
Different kettle of fish to how we started last season. Hopefully my ass will leave my seat a bit more.

Happy with this on the face of it. Some players seem to fit well with clubs and others don’t. Let’s hope this piece of the jigsaw works out.

We are in better position than the Yates fiasco. LW knows the player well and should know whether Langstaff can set up

How reliable is this TC9 source?

Not reliable in the least. They've announced us signing players in the past that never happened.

Search 'Swansea TC9' in twitter and marvel at the results.

This might be a broken clock is right twice a day moment for them, but you can generally ignore anything they post.

Got a good feeling bout this one. Manager will know him inside out and what he'll need to bang em in.
See ya Eddie.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back