• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latest police shooting

So if this is true people actually care he was shot seven times? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Officials have said that the mother of three of Blakeā€™s children had called 911 and reported that he was at her house and had taken her keys.
Blake was already wanted on charges in connection with the rape and domestic abuse of the same woman in May.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/jacob-blakes-sexual-assault-warrant-vacated-police-uncuff-him-from-hospital-bed/

Darran said:
Professor said:
Violation of a restraining order in relation to an alleged sexual assault.

I read on twitter that heā€™d raped a woman whilst her young son slept beside her.
Is that true?

No.
Most reputable sources are suggesting what I said. I have no opinion either way. Needs proper independent investigation. Seven shots appears excessive

Professor said:
Darran said:
I read on twitter that heā€™d raped a woman whilst her young son slept beside her.
Is that true?

No.
Most reputable sources are suggesting what I said. I have no opinion either way. Needs proper independent investigation. Seven shots appears excessive

"According to the criminal affidavit for the case, On May 3, 2020, Blakeā€™s ex-girlfriend called the police after he had allegedly broken into her residence and stole her key to her vehicle, her vehicle, and her debit card before fleeing the scene. Blakeā€™s ex-girlfriend, identified as ā€œLNBā€ in the affidavit, said she had attended a party in Milwaukee. She rented a vehicle because she was not sure her car was mechanically capable of making the trip. LNBā€™s sister ā€œTamaraā€ watched her three children while she was gone. She returned home around 4:00 am."

"After returning home, LNB took her son to her bedroom and laid down to go to sleep. LNB says she woke up around 6:00 am to Blake standing over her. As LNB laid on her back on the bed, Blake stated ā€œI want my shit.ā€ As LNB laid on her back, Blake ā€œsuddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull it out and sniffed it, and said, ā€œSmells like youā€™ve been with other men.ā€

"Officer Raiche reported that LNB ā€œhad a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her and then the defendant immediately left the bedroom.ā€ LNB told the officers Blake ā€œpenetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent.ā€

"After Blake penetrated LNB she managed to collect herself and ā€œran the defendant out of the front door and then realized her vehicle was missing.ā€ LNB then noticed her truck key and her Great Lakes debit card were missing. While waiting for officers to arrive, LNB checked her bank account and noticed two fraudulent ATM withdrawals made on May 3, 2020. Both withdrawals were for $500 at an unknown time."

Best_loser said:
Professor said:
Yes. But there is no institutional racism in the US. So I have been told. No fault of the inaction of POTUS to condemn white supremacy groups. Perfectly fine to go out with automatic weapons after curfew. Itā€™s all
Commies and anarchists along with posh hypocrites causing problems for their own gain. There is no social injustice.

The country looks like a powder keg, won't take much to set it alight

November could be a crazy end to a crazy year

Civil war is close to the mark. If Trump loses I anticipate some sort of challenge and a plea ā€˜ for justiceā€™. More armed numpties out on the street. If Biden loses the extreme left and radical BLM/Antifa are going to lose it. Not good either way. Problem is the moderates stuck in the middle suffer either way. I have lots of friends in America and the stories I am hearing around healthcare, racism and complete lack of caring for others are not good. Add to that a potential winter surge of Covid

Professor said:
Best_loser said:
The country looks like a powder keg, won't take much to set it alight

November could be a crazy end to a crazy year

Civil war is close to the mark. If Trump loses I anticipate some sort of challenge and a plea ā€˜ for justiceā€™. More armed numpties out on the street. If Biden loses the extreme left and radical BLM/Antifa are going to lose it. Not good either way. Problem is the moderates stuck in the middle suffer either way. I have lots of friends in America and the stories I am hearing around healthcare, racism and complete lack of caring for others are not good. Add to that a potential winter surge of Covid

Another possibility is if violence was to erupt before the election trump could claim an election was not possible and delay it, it's going to get very interesting

TheLoneRanger said:
Professor said:
No.

"According to the criminal affidavit for the case, On May 3, 2020, Blakeā€™s ex-girlfriend called the police after he had allegedly broken into her residence and stole her key to her vehicle, her vehicle, and her debit card before fleeing the scene. Blakeā€™s ex-girlfriend, identified as ā€œLNBā€ in the affidavit, said she had attended a party in Milwaukee. She rented a vehicle because she was not sure her car was mechanically capable of making the trip. LNBā€™s sister ā€œTamaraā€ watched her three children while she was gone. She returned home around 4:00 am."

"After returning home, LNB took her son to her bedroom and laid down to go to sleep. LNB says she woke up around 6:00 am to Blake standing over her. As LNB laid on her back on the bed, Blake stated ā€œI want my shit.ā€ As LNB laid on her back, Blake ā€œsuddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull it out and sniffed it, and said, ā€œSmells like youā€™ve been with other men.ā€

"Officer Raiche reported that LNB ā€œhad a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her and then the defendant immediately left the bedroom.ā€ LNB told the officers Blake ā€œpenetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent.ā€

"After Blake penetrated LNB she managed to collect herself and ā€œran the defendant out of the front door and then realized her vehicle was missing.ā€ LNB then noticed her truck key and her Great Lakes debit card were missing. While waiting for officers to arrive, LNB checked her bank account and noticed two fraudulent ATM withdrawals made on May 3, 2020. Both withdrawals were for $500 at an unknown time."

Well if thatā€™s true he wasnā€™t shot enough.

Professor said:
Best_loser said:
The biggest act of home terrorism is still Tim McVeigh ,neo nazi 170 dead

Yes. But there is no institutional racism in the US. So I have been told. No fault of the inaction of POTUS to condemn white supremacy groups. Perfectly fine to go out with automatic weapons after curfew. Itā€™s all
Commies and anarchists along with posh hypocrites causing problems for their own gain. There is no social injustice.

The lunatics are running the asylum.

Darran said:
So if this is true people actually care he was shot seven times? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Officials have said that the mother of three of Blakeā€™s children had called 911 and reported that he was at her house and had taken her keys.
Blake was already wanted on charges in connection with the rape and domestic abuse of the same woman in May.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/jacob-blakes-sexual-assault-warrant-vacated-police-uncuff-him-from-hospital-bed/

Wouldnā€™t you have thought that arrest, investigation and then prosecution for any alleged offences would have been more appropriate? Attempted execution before trial seems more than a bit harsh.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Darran said:

Wouldnā€™t you have thought that arrest, investigation and then prosecution for any alleged offences would have been more appropriate? Attempted execution before trial seems more than a bit harsh.

Fuck him. (if true)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back