• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latest police shooting

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Darran said:
So if this is true people actually care he was shot seven times? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Officials have said that the mother of three of Blake’s children had called 911 and reported that he was at her house and had taken her keys.
Blake was already wanted on charges in connection with the rape and domestic abuse of the same woman in May.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/jacob-blakes-sexual-assault-warrant-vacated-police-uncuff-him-from-hospital-bed/

Wouldn’t you have thought that arrest, investigation and then prosecution for any alleged offences would have been more appropriate? Attempted execution before trial seems more than a bit harsh.
Come on now, you are trying common sense and logic on Darran. You should know better than to try.

controversial_jack said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Wouldn’t you have thought that arrest, investigation and then prosecution for any alleged offences would have been more appropriate? Attempted execution before trial seems more than a bit harsh.
Come on now, you are trying common sense and logic on Darran. You should know better than to try.

What the fuck has common sense got to do with it?
If and I say if it is true what he did to his ex-partner they can put 700 bullets in him as far as I’m concerned.
If true he can die,fuck him.

The guy was a scumbag, most prob high on drugs.. The police officers put 7 shots in his back to subdue him, If i was an American cop I would have put one straight to the back of his head, saves all this 7 shot rubbish.

Darran said:
controversial_jack said:

If and I say if it is true what he did to his ex-partner they can put 700 bullets in him as far as I’m concerned.

What if he hadn't, will he get the use of his legs back?

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:

What if he hadn't, will he get the use of his legs back?

No idea. It’s strange how you jump to his defence though. You are a small part of a massive problem.

controversial_jack said:
So you don't believe in due process, just street justice?

I never said that and due process starts by being arrested and taken into custody not running away from the police and reaching into your car.

Darran said:
controversial_jack said:
So you don't believe in due process, just street justice?

I never said that and due process starts by being arrested and taken into custody not running away from the police and reaching into your car.

That's not due process.We don't have to justify ourselves to the police - that's why lawyers advise us not to talk to them , we just have to justify ourselves to a jury or judge. Police are certainly not supposes to hand out punishments They can of course defend themselves and others if life is in danger, but in these cases it wasn't

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:

That's not due process.We don't have to justify ourselves to the police - that's why lawyers advise us not to talk to them , we just have to justify ourselves to a jury or judge. Police are certainly not supposes to hand out punishments They can of course defend themselves and others if life is in danger, but in these cases it wasn't

It’s not legal for the police to arrest someone on suspicion of rape and sexual assault?
Oh ok then.

Darran said:
controversial_jack said:

It’s not legal for the police to arrest someone on suspicion of rape and sexual assault?
Oh ok then.
Of course it is, if they have good cause, but How will they find out if the suspect is dead?

controversial_jack said:
A few less murdering cops too.

Yet if you were sniveling in a corner when one of those scumbags held a knife or gun to your throat the odds would be that those same cops would put there lives on the line to save you.

Heinrich Himmler said:
controversial_jack said:
A few less murdering cops too.

Yet if you were sniveling in a corner when one of those scumbags held a knife or gun to your throat the odds would be that those same cops would put there lives on the line to save you.

Do not whatsoever feed this fucking wum.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back