• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latibeaudiere to sign on at Coventry City – at the CBS arena today?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s a busy day in the transfer window with Joel Latibeaudiere looking set to sign on at Coventry City after being pictured at the CBS arena doing what is assumed to be his signing on interview. Released by the Swans at the end of his contract after failing to agree a new deal in SA1 […]

Read more

I'm not too keen on memes or Jeremy Clarkson but if any time would be appropriate for the use of the "Oh no, Anyway" meme off Top Gear, I think this would be it.

Had sympathy for Cov fans during thier 3k fan club while in exile. Got a bit Billy big bollocks of late.

Ringwood Jack said:
Surprised RM hasn't taken his favourite utility player on a free.

Thought he’d be a dead cert to join Southampton.

This news has made my day… awful at wing back… not good enough as a centre back, average at best as a full back.

He also thought the sun shone out of his arse.

Magic_Michu said:
BBC reporting they paid us £500k. :eek:

Oh my days 😂🙌🏻

That's crazy money for a player we only had a hold of on a technicality. We didn't train him, and only offered him the same youth team wages he originally signed for, which he was never going to accept having started so many games.

Coventry must have gone a bit loopy since the Gyokeres cheque cleared.

Magic_Michu said:
This news has made my day… awful at wing back… not good enough as a centre back, average at best as a full back.

He also thought the sun shone out of his arse.

He was ok for a lower mid championship or league 1 side in the positions he was misused by Martin. Never got a chance to establish himself in a stable defensive line up, so who knows (he loks a bit small?). Ok on the ball and I could see him making a defensive midfielder, so he may grow if someone plays to his strengths (no pace, no threat). Martin simply hung him out to dry.

He struck me as quite a sly snarky player, taking free shots at opposition players.

No loss to us as we ought to aim for better.

I for one wish him well.
Couldn’t fault his effort, not the most talented, but not helped by Martin playing him out of position at times.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see him flourish at Coventry.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back