• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latvia v Wales

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Not even sure I'll bother watching but anything less than a Welsh win will surely be the end for Page...

Swanjaxs said:
Not even sure I'll bother watching but anything less than a Welsh win will surely be the end for Page...

Gonna cost the WFA few quid, the dull cvnts give him a lengthy contract before last world cup.

Cruising for the first 40, should have been 4 up. Then last 5 of the half they Latvia could have scored 3. We really need to see this out.

Ramsey is playing well.....

It's like Billy big bollux. Some think they're better than they are playing little Latvia. Ward is shocking in goal. Just flapping.

Roberts lucky not to be punished for constantly backing under players in the air. Two bad falls already. Knows exactly what he's doing (and still moans).

I think Cullen could make the difference here. Not happening for Johnson up front.

But highly unlikely Page will use him.

Latvia seem vulnerable to 2nd man runs in behind but we are playing without pace. I know Dan James is injured for this one but we have other players who can play on the wing with pace

What happened with Ramsey? Didn't look injured to me. Bizarre to make an unforced change so soon after half time

Page once proved himself to be decent League 1 manager. And I think he may one day do that again.

I don't altogether hold him entirely responsible for Wales' mediocrity on the world stage. We've got lots of players with mistakes in them at club level.

How many times did the ref have to watch that and still give a yellow card.
Red all day.

Chief said:
What happened with Ramsey? Didn't look injured to me. Bizarre to make an unforced change so soon after half time

Groin injury...doubt for Saturday?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back