• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lineker

Well the BBC is scheduled to air 2 FA Cup games next weekend, so that there is the tipping point.

I'll be really impressed if we can we get the six nations and songs of praise off the schedule..

Keep it snowballing until the dirty Tory gimps at the Beeb are forced to fall on their swords. No matter what happens now, they have had a serious bloody nose and black eye over this. The massive cunts.

When Labour get in next, the first thing they should do is give Gary a knighthood, just to rub it in that little bit more. Arise, Sir Gary.

Final Score has been replaced with The Repair Shop. Football Focus with Bargain Hunt.

J_B said:
Alex Scott pulls out of Football Focus.

I put Alex Scott's lunchtime slot in the search engine and got something totally different.

Bristol Rovers have said they will not speak to any BBC reporters before or after their game today :cool:

Come on Swans, announce #FuckTheBeeb

Ian Wright has said "If they get rid of Gary Lineker, I'm out, I'm gone, I'm not staying there".

The BBC have announced that in solidarity with the fans of Swansea City, they will not be speaking with Russell Martin today.

JustJack said:
Well the BBC is scheduled to air 2 FA Cup games next weekend, so that there is the tipping point.

I'll be really impressed if we can we get the six nations off the schedule..

Yeah, me too. It’s on ITV.

:lol:

Radio Wales’s Call Rob show has been pulled as well. That’ll definitely be the tipping point. Even I was interviewed on there once.

The BBC announces that tonight’s Match of the Day will run for just 20 minutes. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back