• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Cundle - Wolves

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 5,397

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Loan apparently

https://twitter.com/andyching/status/1562407416746188800?s=21&t=FDg642uFPkdrdjzQJfhhNg

Can anyone shine a light on this?
Is there a flicker of hope he's coming?

dickythorpe said:

I'll let someone who's seen him on a youtube highlight vid wax lyrical about his performances.

Hope he doesn’t play in rainy conditions, he never knows who to cling to when the rain sets in.

dickythorpe said:

Wolves based journalist saying we are pushing hardest for him and favourite as it stands.

Risc said:
dickythorpe said:

Wolves based journalist saying we are pushing hardest for him and favourite as it stands.

He'll need to be careful after 60 mins; some of ours are blowing hard by then.

The next Gibbs White apparently….

Nah I made that up, haven’t got a clue who he is, but Twitter Swans fans probably say he’s amazing.

Just watching the clips of him, doesn't look like an attacking midfielder, I'd go as far as saying he's everything we don't need at the moment...

Midfielder that Mavis will try and play on the wing/wing back, another square peg in a round hole

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back