• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke not filling me with confidence

It's called "getting your excuses in early". . . . . Taxi for Mr Williams.

Bit like that fckn idiot last season proclaiming it didn't matter if we lost the derby.
Honestly, we are turning ( if not already) into a class A shitshow.

He's another bullshit fraud. His press conference was strange though, coming across as already beaten. I think the writing is on the wall this season. Weaker than last season.

Big month for Luke, no more excuses of no Championship experience, fitness, gelling etc get the best of the players and let’s see what performances we throw up.

He is spot on but didn't really need to mention it.

Interesting to see that he talked about free agents.
Also looks like Ginnelly is out for a while.

Looks like a beaten man. This bollocks about the Swansea Way, people still don't seem to get including him.

It's the little guy punching above his weight, pulling the prettiest girl with little in the way of finances. But it doesn't stop them because they're a fighter.

Coming out with this dog shit helps no one but it's not just on Luke. It's on the shit show behind the scenes when constantly managers lower expectations when they go on to do fine elsewhere.

Looks like a beaten man. This bollocks about the Swansea Way, people still don't seem to get including him.

It's the little guy punching above his weight, pulling the prettiest girl with little in the way of finances. But it doesn't stop them because they're a fighter.

Coming out with this dog shit helps no one but it's not just on Luke. It's on the shit show behind the scenes when constantly managers lower expectations when they go on to do fine elsewhere.
It's a pattern that is becoming all too familiar and blame is highlighted on the manager and the powers above get away with it far to easily.
Potter, Cooper, Martin and now Williams......it can't be ignored.

He bigs up all the opposition... fantastic team blah blah.. then plays us down .

Although he may have a point

They'll be sacking him soon with this nonsense.. 5,000 fans have deserted us this season.. 5,000! Wouldn't surprise me if we're under 10,000 tomorrow, it'll be announced as 12,503 though when it's empty

He's not helping himself here is he, only four games into a fresh season too...
Well with that rousing speech is it any wonder season ticket holders are leaving in their droves, and the South stand is as empty as I've seen it since the stadium opened.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back