• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke not filling me with confidence

He's not helping himself here is he, only four games into a fresh season too...
Reading between the lines, it looks like this last fortnight hasn't achieved anything in the way of improvements.
These players may have quality in the teams they were playing for, but this is the Championship its a totally different animal.

If we see Grimes playing CB and Fulton starting then all hope is lost.

Let's play like Wales tempo wise.. far more entertaining and threatening

Looks like a beaten man. This bollocks about the Swansea Way, people still don't seem to get including him.

It's the little guy punching above his weight, pulling the prettiest girl with little in the way of finances. But it doesn't stop them because they're a fighter.

Coming out with this dog shit helps no one but it's not just on Luke. It's on the shit show behind the scenes when constantly managers lower expectations when they go on to do fine elsewhere.
Martin was coping pelters on Talksport this afternoon, Martin is trying to play they game he wants, but doesn't have the players with the quality to play his game, I said it virtually from the start of his tenure here and now its the same at Saints where he has better quality players, but they are still not good enough to carry out his tactics.

Its a horses for courses job and its a simple one, play the game to the strength's of your squad, he should know their strong points so play to them and improve the product that way, the players become more confident and obviously then improve and the stronger the team becomes which will enable the club to afford to add a few better players.

Luke, this is a shite attitude.

Let’s be honest. If he said he we had the quality and depth to compete for promotion, he’d be carted off to Cefn Coed.

He’s actually right, but didn’t go far enough in saying the aim is to stay up.

Let’s be honest. If he said he we had the quality and depth to compete for promotion, he’d be carted off to Cefn Coed.

He’s actually right, but didn’t go far enough in saying the aim is to stay up.
Well we paid over a million for Ronald, we paid over a million for a South Korean international and probably paid some stupid signing on fee for a current Slovenian international who's country played at the Euros, he's also got a captain on a multi million pound contract, plus all the others on 9,000+ a week, Tymon wasn't cheap, and we paid over a million for Franco, by all accounts who was the best midfielder in the Primera division outside the top 3.. I don't know what glue he's smoking, but this side should be top 10 minimum expectation on outlay alone.. we've also got one of the best coaches in Europe on the bench.. this is a multi million pound squad and we're absolute rubbish, hence why 5,000 fans have literally f*cked off

Well we paid over a million for Ronald, we paid over a million for a South Korean international and probably paid some stupid signing on fee for a current Slovenian international who's country played at the Euros, he's also got a captain on a multi million pound contract, plus all the others on 9,000+ a week, Tymon wasn't cheap, and we paid over a million for Franco, by all accounts who was the best midfielder in the Primera division outside the top 3.. I don't know what glue he's smoking, but this side should be top 10 minimum expectation on outlay alone.. we've also got one of the best coaches in Europe on the bench.. this is a multi million pound squad and we're absolute rubbish, hence why 5,000 fans have literally f*cked off
Five of the starting line up were away on international duty as well this week.
I think Williams should put more effort into producing a winning formula than peddling his excuses for failure after just four games...

Top 10 minimum? We are 14th in spend table and our wage bill bottom 6

Top 10 minimum? We are 14th in spend table and our wage bill bottom 6
That's absolutely not true and anyone who had said as such is also off their chunk.

Bottom 6 wage bills do not pay their captain close to 20k a week and Kristian f*king Pedersen 15k per week

I think if we finish 14th we would have done very well
Would agree.
If things clicked and we were lucky with injuries then just creeping into top half......could also quite easily get caught into a gutter fight.

Been a few seasons now where fans have been very unrealistic with expectations that has been a cause for concern. Last few seasons I have read top 6 on here which was a bit of a wow moment for me.
Been quite baffled by the unrealistic expectancy by certain quarters for the last few seasons.

It was a slightly odd press conference, but the beautiful/terrible reality is that nothing anyone says means diddly squat at the end of the day - it's all about the games. He can dress up as a polecat and yodel through his press conferences as long as the team plays well on match days.

That's absolutely not true and anyone who had said as such is also off their chunk.

Bottom 6 wage bills do not pay their captain close to 20k a week and Kristian f*king Pedersen 15k per week
Just had a look for a good hour at our accounts

Where did you find your information from, unless it's from Swiss Ramble, you're talking through your a*se with all these guesstimate sites, last season 17.9m loss.. we sold Obafemi for a reported 3.5m
Joseph in-between 300/600k
Whittaker 1m
Ntcham free transfer
Piroe 10m
Benda 800k

16 million in transfer fees and operating at a loss of 17.9m at years end, this years loss is going to be even more

Eom Ji Sung 1m reported
Franco 1.5m reported
Bianchini 2m reported
Vipotnik signing on fee
Vigouroux 500k reported

Operating at a 20+ million loss after receiving 16 million in transfer fees last season

Just had a look for a good hour at our accounts

Where did you find your information from, unless it's from Swiss Ramble, you're talking through your a*se with all these guesstimate sites, last season 17.9m loss.. we sold Obafemi for a reported 3.5m
Joseph in-between 300/600k
Whittaker 1m
Ntcham free transfer
Piroe 10m
Benda 800k

16 million in transfer fees and operating at a loss of 17.9m at years end, this years loss is going to be even more

Eom Ji Sung 1m reported
Franco 1.5m reported
Bianchini 2m reported
Vipotnik signing on fee
Vigouroux 500k reported

Operating at a 20+ million loss after receiving 16 million in transfer fees last season
So you agree with me that we aren't a bottom six wage bill then yes?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back