• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke not filling me with confidence

Aye, all those expensive players that Cooper had at his disposal in order to get us into two play-offs, including the final of one of them. You really haven't grasped this argument, have you? No more please, unless you can come up with something better.

Are you actually being serious? 😂😂😂😂 have you seen the side we had under Cooper?

My god you cannot be helped.

Ayew leading the line £80k pw. Now we have Cullen and we can’t even offer him acceptable terms. Rhian Brewster, Marc Guehi whose linked to Newcastle now for £60m, Conor Gallagher now at Atleti, the list goes on. That wage bill compared to the one now is not in the same universe.

Unbelievable 😂😂

Ayew leading the line £80k pw. Now we have Cullen and we can’t even offer him acceptable terms. Rhian Brewster, Marc Guehi whose linked to Newcastle now for £60m, Conor Gallagher now at Atleti, the list goes on. That wage bill compared to the one now is not in the same universe.

Unbelievable 😂😂
Don’t forget that God of Football Hourihane. Cooper spent our parachute on Ayew and loans. We should have been able to make a better effort to get back up then, not humiliate ourselves (twice) against Hounslow (West).

And yet again Potter gets no stick for not get a Premier League squad repromoted at the 1st opportunity.

And yet again Potter gets no stick for not get a Premier League squad repromoted at the 1st opportunity.
I was calling him all sorts 🤣🤣🤣. It was his tinkering inconsistency that got me. When we lost to Ipswich and threw away a lead at the death when we were going for playoffs (Birmingham?) I wanted to rip his head off. BUT…I really thought we were progressing under him, could see some footballing strategy that would be a point of difference and was optimistic about the next season. He did blow it that first season overall though, as that’s always the best chance. We should have won the cup that year mind you, and that’s what got him the Brighton gig.

Year on year our finances dwindle, our assets diminish, expectations lower; we are on a downward spiral and eventually we will drop into League One.

This is the only certainty.

The Gospel

Swanjaxs
Wheel always turns Jaxs, we should know that more than anyone. The comfortable championship years of 2019-???? will be seen as a really successful period looking back by the next generation.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back