• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin: “I don’t know where it came from”

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Russell Martin was happy with some elements of the first sixty minutes despite going three nil down but made sure to address the disappointments as his team drew 3-3 at Coventry. The Swans boss admits he didn’t know where the weaknesses came from – mentality being a big concern – which saw his...

Read more

A4Jack said:
Russell Martin was happy with some elements of the first sixty minutes despite going three nil down but made sure to address the disappointments as his team drew 3-3 at Coventry. The Swans boss admits he didn’t know where the weaknesses came from – mentality being a big concern – which saw his...

Read more

He should know - isn’t that his job

Blames the players on the pitch first half. Not great to do that in public to save your own skin. Players have to take some responsibility too though. Are they scared to lose the ball and better not risk anything? The problem is the defence. Pointless playing 3 at the back. It just doesn’t bloody work with the players we have. Reset and swallow your pride Martin. Worked with the goalkeeper. Can we practice making a player available from a throw in too? Maybe have a training session where they’re not allowed to pass the ball backwards and have to move and make space?

Longlostjack said:
Blames the players on the pitch first half. Not great to do that in public to save your own skin. Players have to take some responsibility too though. Are they scared to lose the ball and better not risk anything? The problem is the defence. Pointless playing 3 at the back. It just doesn’t bloody work with the players we have. Reset and swallow your pride Martin. Worked with the goalkeeper. Can we practice making a player available from a throw in too? Maybe have a training session where they’re not allowed to pass the ball backwards and have to move and make space?

He's always throwing his players under the bus, especially the younger ones.

How can he blame the players on the pitch? He picked them and left the better players on the bench. There was very little encouragement from anyone before Joey came. Why is he not captain?

I literally cant be arse to listen to his pre or post match babble. 😫

Swanjaxs said:
"I don't know where it came from"

Speaks volumes...

Well I for one do, slow tactics, poor selections and incorrect formations taking energy out of the team. He needs to wake up.

Jackmanandboy said:
Well I for one do, slow tactics, poor selections and incorrect formations taking energy out of the team. He needs to wake up.

He's tactically naive in this division, hasn't got a clue

Skippyjack said:
He's tactically naive in this division, hasn't got a clue

I don’t think he’s naïve necessarily, he’s just ideological. It’s his way of no way. And his way is really boring.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back