• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin hopes Huddersfield performance will encourage owners to spend

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Russell Martin told BBC Radio Wales that he hopes today’s encouraging performance in the 1-1 draw at Huddersfield will persuade the club’s owners to support the pursuit of new players. There is just over two weeks left until the transfer window shuts and with Jake Bidwell potentially on his way...

Read more

Based on the 2nd half performance, against the odds, Martin now has a tougher job of convincing the board to spend even more than the gargantuan spending to date.

Something's not right.

It's almost as though we have a second hand car dealer at the helm, scenting some wedge, hoodwinking the perceived daft Americans. Let's hope The Trust as the hand firmly on the tiller, in the best possible way.

What’s up with this Andy Cole fella? Something doesn’t seem quite right with him.

Is the the same person as that Dwight Yorke guy that used to post?

Magic_Michu said:
What’s up with this Andy Cole fella? Something doesn’t seem quite right with him.

I don’t like to speculate, but I believe he’s mentally challenged. Or he’s a troll, or both. In any case, best to ignore him.

eteb said:
shut up you f*****g plum

Excellent contribution, fella.

So, if you were to read the OP and respond accordingly, and read my post, what might you say ?

Assuming you are unable to comprehend, I suggest that Martin needs to be held to account, by the Trust at the very least. This is where the Trust can actually have some impact, in the real world.

AndyCole said:
eteb said:
shut up you f*****g plum

So, if you were to read the OP and respond accordingly, and read my post, what might you say ?

Assuming you are unable to comprehend, I suggest that Martin needs to be held to account, by the Trust at the very least. This is where the Trust can actually have some impact, in the real world.

Held to account to signing quality players and turning us into a proper football team again?

by the Trust hahaahahahah, trust going to sack our manager now are they? You fucking pleb

eteb said:
by the Trust hahaahahahah, trust going to sack our manager now are they? You f*****g pleb

Self combusting in Manseltown, again.

Grow up, take some notes from here, and learn to converse in a grown up world.

All shouty and sweary, ain't a good look, nowadays.

And still nothing of substance on the OP, from the shouty twpsin.

How much more should we spend to sate Martin's growing appetite ?

I just hope the finances are alright.

I can't see us getting any transfer fees for Fulton, Dhanda and it looks like Bidwell is going for nothing. I understand Martin wanting players and he's within his rights to ask but we're already minus 400k.

AndyCole said:
eteb said:
shut up you f*****g plum

Fat fingers meant I thanked you by mistake.

What I meant to say was learn to use commas correctly if you must insist on using them every five words. And don't start a sentence with so, you thicko.

WxmJax said:
AndyCole said:

Fat fingers meant I thanked you by mistake.

What I meant to say was learn to use commas correctly if you must insist on using them every five words. And don't start a sentence with so, you thicko.

what are all these double dots at the end of every post? Are you speaking in morse code you fcking freak, or just a weird troll full of his own self importance?

Magic_Michu said:

I think Dwight and Andy are as one..
Dwight still posts on the old forum

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back