• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Morgan Anyone ?

Chief said:
Uxy said:
Directors in the same way as anyone else really. Equal rights and duties in that regard. Saying that, the majority owners can effectively do what they want ...

And those two sold their voting rights too

True.

Chief said:
Uxy said:
Directors in the same way as anyone else really. Equal rights and duties in that regard. Saying that, the majority owners can effectively do what they want ...

Voting as a shareholder not as a director. Two different things.

Board of directors get one person one vote. Certain decisions need ratification by shareholders at which point the vot8ng rights of shares held become important. Ultimately the shareholders appoint directors of course and can remove them. Although not when they are enshrined in the articles / shareholders agreement.

Chief said:
Uxy said:

Aye.
And in my honest opinion, I do think that anyone who sells any of their voting rights isn't a fit and proper person to be involved with a company.
You can't have the company's best interests at heart if you don't want a say in how it's run.

For me?
I don't want shagger (who I still believe pushed and controlled the sale!), dimwit (Ex top man with the Trust and kept his mouth shut???), van clog, Beaky or any others who sold and kept the Trust out of the loop near the club.
Shown they don't give a flying donald about the club or its' fans

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back