• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Morgan’s new hotel

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,555
jack123 said:
What do you mean program AI to create music by themselves? Is that the AI creating music independently without any instruction?

Mate, you can't create a human without a man or woman, it's impossible, it's the theory of everything that everyone doesn't understand.. it's the same with AI.. everything is connected in some way, the creator who created us has a lot to answer for, he's a c*nt basically and so are humans who possess that kind of power.. it's all about human history, or a good story anyway

Jack123.. it's about the creator of all things, you have to have a creator, humans are programmed since they are born, first of all it's creche, nursery, infants, juniors, secondary school, college, university.. AI is exactly the same, you have teachers and influencers shaping your way of life.. AI is no more different than human history anyway, it all starts with a source or a good story anyway

Skippyjack said:
Jack123.. it's about the creator of all things, you have to have a creator, humans are programmed since they are born, first of all it's creche, nursery, infants, juniors, secondary school, college, university.. AI is exactly the same, you have teachers and influencers shaping your way of life.. AI is no more different than human history anyway, it all starts with a source or a good story anyway

Good post, but we have to be talking about the way things are programmed here, for me I can't see a way any AI could take on a so called mind of it's own. Like start thinking for itself.

My personal opinion AI could never have true human thought..

jack123 said:
Good post, but we have to be talking about the way things are programmed here, for me I can't see a way any AI could take on a so called mind of it's own. Like start thinking for itself.

My personal opinion AI could never have true human thought..

You need to learn how to read mun, everyone does, including AI.. get it now FFS, it's like talking to an idiot mun

Let me explain it to you in pleb level terms.. this message that you typed into the box is going to be transferred into the computer and come out the other side.. the computer is going to recognise every word and regurgitate it when you submit, you can also program a computer to store words and you can effectively program it to do certain functions, like think for itself with only the knowledge that it has stored, like humans.. this has been going on for almost 100 years now, and only now people are outraged about it

Skippyjack said:
Let me explain it to you in pleb level terms.. this message that you typed into the box is going to be transferred into the computer and come out the other side.. the computer is going to recognise every word and regurgitate it when you submit, you can also program a computer to store words and you can effectively program it to do certain functions, like think for itself with only the knowledge that it has stored, like humans.. this has been going on for almost 100 years now, and only now people are outraged about it

You called it :lol: :lol:

Sounds like its just another version of the townhouse outbuildings that Morgans have. If you want a drink or breakfast then you have to cross the road. They have a room that can house a bar but that's only available for private hire as they would have to pay staff otherwise. Maybe give some of the money from the sale of our club over as you can't take it with you

Swanjaxs said:
You called it :lol: :lol:

Nothing to do with this thread, but can you thank four posters please (any posters).

Look at your stats for giving thanks and receiving thanks :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Nothing to do with this thread, but can you thank four posters please (any posters).

Look at your stats for giving thanks and receiving thanks :lol:

Done!
What a spot!!! :lol:

The Georgian style and those individually designed rooms with their unique features like fireplaces, double showers, and roll-top baths make it seem like a charming and cozy place to stay. Plus, those sash windows offering views of Swansea Museum and Morgans Hotel are a nice touch.
On a personal note, I'm a travel enthusiast, and I adore discovering places with character like The Georgian Swansea. Recently, I put together a list of what I consider the Best hotels Montreal. This is a city with a rich cultural tapestry, and I've found some fantastic spots that I think fellow travelers would appreciate.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back