• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Morgan

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
What's so special about it though, Vodka is Vodka in it?

Well yeah there’s obviously vodka in it it wouldn’t be vodka otherwise. :lol:

Thick as mince, Im :oops: for you pity mun, get your carer to take the Ipad off you ffs

Niigata Jack said:
Risc said:
His son won’t need any dollar he’s raking it in with that AU Vodka company.

What's so special about it though, Vodka is Vodka in it?

Apparently it’s quite nice, people can drink it neat

Couldn’t think of anything worse.

Niigata Jack said:
It curdles my guts to think they/he could get their slimy paws in under the table again at SCFC.

What if he run the club like it was between 2003-16(???)Great entertainment value, great players for decent fees/wages? 🤔

I've been hearing for a while about him buying the club back(major shareholder)...but not through extremely reliable sources.

Samba said:
[I've been hearing for a while about him buying the club back(major shareholder)

Not entirely sure he could afford it. Divorce would have cost him a considerable amount of cash given many people's belief that she was the brains of the outfit. As it stands there's probably more chance of Charlie doing it.

I can remember raising this possibility ago, possibly when the initial sale was going through. Swansea doesn't have the PL status, kudos or glamour of your London based teams etc so it would be harder to sell the club on and as there aren’t many wealthy people down here who can afford the club - he’d be a prime candidate to buy it.

MajorR said:
I can remember raising this possibility ago, possibly when the initial sale was going through. Swansea doesn't have the OL status, kudos or glamour of your London based teams etc so it would be harder to sell the club on and as there aren’t many wealthy people down here who can afford the club he’d be a prime candidate to buy it.

He hasn't got the sort of cash needed to run a football club on his own has he?

Risc said:
MajorR said:
I can remember raising this possibility ago, possibly when the initial sale was going through. Swansea doesn't have the OL status, kudos or glamour of your London based teams etc so it would be harder to sell the club on and as there aren’t many wealthy people down here who can afford the club he’d be a prime candidate to buy it.

To be honest I don’t know, but he’s a wealthy guy with a successful track record in business. He (and his wife) would have trousered around £20m from selling their stake in the club, he’s got lots of other businesses and if he not got the readies I suspect he could raise a loan. There was talk he was a reluctant seller and he was pressurised in to selling his shares, don’t know if that’s right or not. The club is now worth a lot less than it used to be.

Risc said:
MajorR said:

It would have to be with some of the other sellouts I'd imagine. It then depends how some of the others have reinvested their windfall, and how much of it they're prepared to part with. I can't imagine the lockdown has been helpful for the portion of their windfall that will have been invested in shares, although they will have picked up considerably in recent months it's hard to imagine their value doing better than matching where they were at in March 2020. As for the businesses they have between them, the only one I can imagine doing as well as usual or better than usual is Dineen's share in Gower Brewery which will probably have done well from people being forced to drink at home, although I can't imagine any profit will be mega bucks. It can't have been a good time for the vending machine sector what with many of the places they've been located being closed. Hospitals were obviously open but the visitors weren't allowed in therefore decimating any profitability. I'm not aware of any business interests Giant Conk has, so it's just a matter of how his investments have done, so it basically is just a matter of having the sellout money he received from the yanks stashed in the bank.

In summary, the only way they could conceivably come back into control is if the Yanks take a huge knock and sell it on far cheaper than they paid for it or if they find investors to come on board with them. It's not inconceivable that the Yanks could cut their losses and pull out before it gets worse, after all they didn't venture too much cash individually.

You can get information on how well Au Vodka, Gower Brewery, Jaxx Bay etc are doing on the Companies House website.

None of them look like becoming billionaires any time soon.

jackjackjackjack said:
You can get information on how well Au Vodka, Gower Brewery, Jaxx Bay etc are doing on the Companies House website.

None of them look like becoming billionaires any time soon.

I'd say that the nearest they'll come to being billionaires is if they buy the club again on the cheap, take us back to the prem and sellout again to the first bunch of suckers that come along

No pressure on the vodka company, the fathers will cover any losses I would imagine

Samba said:
Niigata Jack said:
It curdles my guts to think they/he could get their slimy paws in under the table again at SCFC.

What if he run the club like it was between 2003-16(???)Great entertainment value, great players for decent fees/wages? 🤔

I've been hearing for a while about him buying the club back(major shareholder)...but not through extremely reliable sources.

Didn't put a penny in and we spent most of the time in the lower leagues.
Our current bunch of entitled 'fans' would go ballistic.

Wouldn't trust the c#nt as far as I could throw him... Hanging round the club he shafted like a bad smell using it as a vehicle for more coin!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back