• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin says “players were tired” after pre season fitness build

• Thread starter A4Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,683

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Russell Martin watched his Swans team win 3-2 in today’s friendly at Fairwood training ground against Forest Green as the build up to the new season continues. Goals from Michael Obafemi, Kyle Naughton and Liam Cullen gave the Swans a win after previous warm up games this summer against Colchester...

Read more

Haha new season, and he's bringing tiredness into it again? Blimey.

I've not read the report, commenting on the headline.

Neath_Jack said:

Just had a grueling few weeks in pre season, players are extremely tired as a result pretty much

A4Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:

Just had a grueling few weeks in pre season, players are extremely tired as a result pretty much

They were tired last season because they didn't have a pre-season :lol:

On that performance today what had Fisher done to even get tired apart from picking the ball up from the back of the net.

Neath_Jack said:
A4Jack said:

I never heard that once last year. People were saying that they never had a pre-season to learn the new tactics or get in players that the manager wanted.

Tired last season because of no pre-season is certainly a new one on me.

So they play half a game and they're tired. That bodes well for the coming season. Do other clubs have the same problem?

Neath_Jack said:
A4Jack said:

Htf weren't they tired if they DIDN'T have a pre-season 🤣🤣

ABSwan said:
Neath_Jack said:

I never heard that once last year. People were saying that they never had a pre-season to learn the new tactics or get in players that the manager wanted.

Tired last season because of no pre-season is certainly a new one on me.

I heard it constantly. He was always talking about not being able to sustain how he wants them to play.

To me I want them to push themselves.

I remember doing pre season rugby training and literally not being able to walk for 2-3 days after, that's how the our lot should feel

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back