• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Meltdown Thread

Nocountryforoldjack said:
PSumbler said:
Huge disappointment for me - the cynic says he was at the top of his game when the shop window was open, when it closed he just seems happy to run down his contract, take his wages and move on in the summer.

I'd add Jamal Lowe to that list of huge disappointments, he's been gash for a couple of weeks now.

Largely been gash for most of his time here if you take out the purple patch in November and December.

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:
I’ll chip in....you’ve blown automatic so now we will do you in the playoffs to seal the melt..... :lol:

Ahhh here he is...

Tell us about the time your lot run a load of women and children up and down the Kingsway again 😂

They were funny looking women and children......18 year old loyal crying into his Union Jack flag and that nice chap Wallis not looking very happy either

PSumbler said:
I'd add Jamal Lowe to that list of huge disappointments, he's been gash for a couple of weeks now.

Largely been gash for most of his time here if you take out the purple patch in November and December.

Yep... That's a real shame because he was on fire for his purple patch. All about the consistancy innit.

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:
Ahhh here he is...

Tell us about the time your lot run a load of women and children up and down the Kingsway again 😂

They were funny looking women and children......18 year old loyal crying into his Union Jack flag and that nice chap Wallis not looking very happy either

Like you were there anyway 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, this is a man's discussion about football, get back to "not doing much" 👍

PSumbler said:

Yep... That's a real shame because he was on fire for his purple patch. All about the consistancy innit.

he really hasnt been gash though has he. Sure hasnt scored loads but gash.. some lovely link up playa gain today. nearly scored a great goal v coventry and 9/10 his shot today goes in bar a great save from their keeper

eteb said:

he really hasnt been gash though has he. Sure hasnt scored loads but gash.. some lovely link up playa gain today. nearly scored a great goal v coventry and 9/10 his shot today goes in bar a great save from their keeper

Yeah you missed out the missed passes and poor first touches through out the game.

If we had the rotation up front we have at the back, we wouldn't have seen the dip in form of the front two. That's why Morris' injury was worse than the result itself up at Huddersfield. Having him challenge for a starting place would have given Ayew and Lowe a rest and would have forced both to pull up their socks. I don't wish to be dramatic, but it could cost us automatic promotion.

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Anyway, this is a man's discussion about football, get back to "not doing much" 👍

I’d just finished off the 3rd page of what happened after the game too...... :D

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

I’d just finished off the 3rd page of what happened after the game too...... :D
3rd page of your cookbook most probably

Jacket said:
If we had the rotation up front we have at the back, we wouldn't have seen the dip in form of the front two. That's why Morris' injury was worse than the result itself up at Huddersfield. Having him challenge for a starting place would have given Ayew and Lowe a rest and would have forced both to pull up their socks. I don't wish to be dramatic, but it could cost us automatic promotion.

i agree with you and said the same at the time

I'm pretty chilled personally. We've won some games I didn't expect and now we lost a couple I didn't expect. Today hurt because I think we could and should have buried them. C'est La Vie.

excellent first half Mon and should have been 3/4 up and them down to ten. Think that makes the defeat feel worse. Cannot however see us getting anything v stoke or a win v boro

what the fck are you on about? Please tell me what part of what i have said is wrong? we were excellent first half and fckin atrocious second. Cooper lost us that game by not brinigng on subs earlier, again. Smith or Fulton for Dhanda after 60 mins and we win that comfortably. Re Woodman - excellent shot stopper, cannot fucking command his box though (see goal no. 2) and awful distribution (no. 3).

eteb said:
what the fck are you on about? Please tell me what part of what i have said is wrong? we were excellent first half and fckin atrocious second. Cooper lost us that game by not brinigng on subs earlier, again. Smith or Fulton for Dhanda after 60 mins and we win that comfortably. Re Woodman - excellent shot stopper, cannot fucking command his box though (see goal no. 2) and awful distribution (no. 3).

We didnt lose that game because of the lack of subs in the 60th minute

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back