• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Met police officer charged over Everard murder

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56331948

RIP

Tragic but also very strange how little detail they've given

Very few murders are random, yet there is nothing in the news linking the two of them, or indeed even a motive from him.

JustJack said:
Tragic but also very strange how little detail they've given

Very few murders are random, yet there is nothing in the news linking the two of them, or indeed even a motive from him.

I suspect it will come out in the wash at the trial, there are laws preventing the press discussing the case now. Deepest condolences to the victims family.

Cop & murdered a woman, they'll love him in prison

CCTV of him banging his head against the wall and sustaining injury twice apparently.

Body found in a builder's bag and identified by dental records. Hard to imagine what he did to her.

Also allegedly involved in an indecent exposure incident a few days prior. This all points to one very troubled individual.

Cooperman said:
Also allegedly involved in an indecent exposure incident a few days prior. This all points to one very troubled individual.

It certainly points to some shocking policing if it’s true he was reported for indecent exposure and several days later was working.

Let’s hope that this horrific situation is not made even worse if that’s possible by them allowing him to kill himself.

My other half always has some sort of protective means on her, she doesn't know decent self defense so I insist she has pepper spray/mace with her, and if I am to one day have a daughter, she will have the same.

They shouldn't need it, but men are biologically stronger than women, and I feel that abuse of power will always exist in the biological depths of our bodies, of course most of us are psychologically stable enough that it is never a problem, but where there are psychopaths, they will always target those weaker then them, which statistically, is more likely to be a man against a woman.

I don't know how you change that.

JustJack said:
My other half always has some sort of protective means on her, she doesn't know decent self defense so I insist she has pepper spray/mace with her, and if I am to one day have a daughter, she will have the same.

They shouldn't need it, but men are biologically stronger than women, and I feel that abuse of power will always exist in the biological depths of our bodies, of course most of us are psychologically stable enough that it is never a problem, but where there are psychopaths, they will always target those weaker then them, which statistically, is more likely to be a man against a woman.

Excellent post. I was talking to a friend about this last night while reading the despicable thread on this on the other forum. We live close to Penllergaer Woods which is a lovely walking spot obviously. My mrs won’t go there on her own. She’s not a particular fan of being out in her own after dark either. Don’t get me wrong she’s not a recluse and anyone can be attacked by a lunatic at any time but women have to think more about these things than men will ever have to.

exiledclaseboy said:
JustJack said:

Excellent post. I was talking to a friend about this last night while reading the despicable thread on this on the other forum. We live close to Penllergaer Woods which is a lovely walking spot obviously. My mrs won’t go there on her own. She’s not a particular fan of being out in her own after dark either. Don’t get me wrong she’s not a recluse and anyone can be attacked by a lunatic at any time but women have to think more about these things than men will ever have to.

Excellent post from you too Andrew.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Cooperman said:

It certainly points to some shocking policing if it’s true he was reported for indecent exposure and several days later was working.

Let’s hope that this horrific situation is not made even worse if that’s possible by them allowing him to kill himself.

There needs to be a separate enquiry about the police response to the first incident, and I’m sure there will be.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back