• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Met police officer charged over Everard murder

Jack2jack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Thanks.

And I wasn’t taking issue with what you said - it was pointing out the hopelessness of the response from the police always trying to shift the blame. I’m pleased that we are talking about this as for so long, no one has spoken about it.

I agree re the top to tail review of the Met. And other forces as well probably. I’ve long thought that that dreadful situation in Rotherham with the abuse of those young women and elsewhere was not only about fear of being regarded as racist but was also a general feeling from the police that ‘those sort of girls’ didn’t require much in the way of attention. Look at the Ripper case. Has anything really changed?

We literally have a situation where the potential sentencing for damaging a bloody statue is now twice as long as the sentence for a bloke assaulting me or my friends (male or female) in the street.

Let’s see what transpires, but if it does emerge that a serving police officer has been accused of indecent exposure twice (with cctv) and was still allowed to continue in his job it will sum up a lot of the problem. As does the fact that several months ago two police officers took selfies by the dead bodies of two murdered sisters and are still in work, still not been suspended.

The whole set up is rancid. Top down.
There are whole raft of issues here, none of which are easy to resolve without proper examination.
Resources, attitudes, the list is endless. Can they be resolved or indeed will they.
One thing we can say is that the whole system has gone rotten, and I'm talking everything here... from Government departments, big business, finance, the whole lot right down to grass roots. The Country is f**ked.
Take I easy, have a good evening.👍

I do not disagree with anything you’ve said here. Thanks. You too.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Jack2jack said:
So sorry to read of your experiences, that is simply not acceptable, and if that is how The Met handles complaints such as yours that is wholly unacceptable. There obviously needs to be a top to tail review.
Of course everyone needs to feel safe, and that is the primary purpose of the police, it's everyone right to be protected.
Just to be clear, and I appreciate that folk need to go about their business, I just indicated that I thought, that under the
circumstances that women for a few days, would be better off staying in where possible or at minimum be vigilant, until the lunatic was caught, I didn't mean forever and a day, that would be ridiculus and unworkable. If I'm not making my point clear, apologies.👍

Thanks.

And I wasn’t taking issue with what you said - it was pointing out the hopelessness of the response from the police always trying to shift the blame. I’m pleased that we are talking about this as for so long, no one has spoken about it.

I agree re the top to tail review of the Met. And other forces as well probably. I’ve long thought that that dreadful situation in Rotherham with the abuse of those young women and elsewhere was not only about fear of being regarded as racist but was also a general feeling from the police that ‘those sort of girls’ didn’t require much in the way of attention. Look at the Ripper case. Has anything really changed?

We literally have a situation where the potential sentencing for damaging a bloody statue is now twice as long as the sentence for a bloke assaulting me or my friends (male or female) in the street.

Let’s see what transpires, but if it does emerge that a serving police officer has been accused of indecent exposure twice (with cctv) and was still allowed to continue in his job it will sum up a lot of the problem. As does the fact that several months ago two police officers took selfies by the dead bodies of two murdered sisters and are still in work, still not been suspended.

I mentioned on the other site about the Guilford 4 and Birmingham 6, the state to the very top knew they were innocent but they only got out because they kept fighting their cases and that was years ago now, I doubt things have changed, the police are shockingly poor, often serving officers can get away with disgraceful behaviour.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Trampie said:
I've just read on the other site what you have gone through and it's awful, why do you live where you do, is moving an option ?

I have gone through hardly anything,.everyone I know has been through the same. It may be different in a very rural area but in a city it’s par for the course. The 97% of all women figure was a U.K. wide survey. With a sample large enough to provide over 99% confidence with a 3% margin for sampling error over a 30m population of adult women.
You mentioned being attacked umpteen times, at home, on the bus, on the tube on more than one occasion, surely that is not par for the course is it ?

Jack2jack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Thanks.

There are whole raft of issues here, none of which are easy to resolve without proper examination.
Resources, attitudes, the list is endless. Can they be resolved or indeed will they.
One thing we can say is that the whole system has gone rotten, and I'm talking everything here... from Government departments, big business, finance, the whole lot right down to grass roots. The Country is f**ked.
Take I easy, have a good evening.👍

I agree.

Itchysphincter said:
Swanjaxs said:
Go on mate, enlighten me

:lol: I haven’t got a dog in the fight mate but it strikes me that she was being quite straightforward in clarifying that men being asked to stay in was not a suggestion, just that the point was made to demonstrate how ridiculous it was to ask women to stay in so they don’t get attacked. It’s just a hypothetical point but men were getting riled up at the suggestion.

Anyway, like I said, I have no axe to grind - I get it, Lisa can be annoying, so can I, and it appeared that the manner of your post when you were obviously digging her out was just an attempt to be annoying yourself.

I don’t think I needed to type all that because I think it’s all fairly obvious, even to Dazzler. :lol:

Fair mate, and to be honest I think she gives as good as she gets, sometimes, in my opinion, she needs to put on her big girls pants instead of playing the offended card, but yes, most of the time I agree with her...

Don't tell her mind 🤫

Swanjaxs said:
Itchysphincter said:
:lol: I haven’t got a dog in the fight mate but it strikes me that she was being quite straightforward in clarifying that men being asked to stay in was not a suggestion, just that the point was made to demonstrate how ridiculous it was to ask women to stay in so they don’t get attacked. It’s just a hypothetical point but men were getting riled up at the suggestion.

Anyway, like I said, I have no axe to grind - I get it, Lisa can be annoying, so can I, and it appeared that the manner of your post when you were obviously digging her out was just an attempt to be annoying yourself.

I don’t think I needed to type all that because I think it’s all fairly obvious, even to Dazzler. :lol:

Fair mate, and to be honest I think she gives as good as she gets, sometimes, in my opinion, she needs to put on her big girls pants instead of playing the offended card, but yes, most of the time I agree with her...

Don't tell her mind 🤫

You forgot the kiss.

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:

Don't tell her mind 🤫

You forgot the kiss.

You can pass it on for me... x

Londonlisa2001 said:
Jack2jack said:
So sorry to read of your experiences, that is simply not acceptable, and if that is how The Met handles complaints such as yours that is wholly unacceptable. There obviously needs to be a top to tail review.
Of course everyone needs to feel safe, and that is the primary purpose of the police, it's everyone right to be protected.
Just to be clear, and I appreciate that folk need to go about their business, I just indicated that I thought, that under the
circumstances that women for a few days, would be better off staying in where possible or at minimum be vigilant, until the lunatic was caught, I didn't mean forever and a day, that would be ridiculus and unworkable. If I'm not making my point clear, apologies.👍

Thanks.

“The whole set up is rancid. Top down”.
Bit of a sweeping statement that.

Lifelong said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Thanks.

That’s where it goes wrong see Rog.
All men are scum too see.

Lifelong said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Thanks.

Nail, head 👏

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads