• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

Cardiffjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
About time, and just a glimpse of what is to come, when fans are allowed back into the stadiums.

Ive already commented on this on the football board but I don’t see booing happening at all other grounds. Millwall isn’t a surprise.

Millwall fans confirmed as half head neanderthals, what a surprise

The reaction at Millwall isn’t unexpected and shows why the gesture is still relevant. If players and teams decide to stop doing it that fine, it’s their choice and it doesn’t need to go on forever. I just hope teams aren’t cowed into stopping by a minority of Neanderthal dullards.

Footballers who earn thousands of pounds each week, supporting a Marxist organisation. You couldn’t make it up :lol:

Darran said:
Ive already commented on this on the football board but I don’t see booing happening at all other grounds. Millwall isn’t a surprise.

Exactly, this is Millwall. They spend half their lives stuck in the 1970s at the best of times.

https://twitter.com/SkySports/status/1335265677607759875

And talking of twats

https://twitter.com/BrexitPartridge/status/1335267738206527490

Cardiffjack said:
Footballers who earn thousands of pounds each week, supporting a Marxist organisation. You couldn’t make it up :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: WhaT A RACIST ASHOLE

PSumbler said:
Darran said:

Exactly, this is Millwall. They spend half their lives stuck in the 1970s at the best of times.

https://twitter.com/SkySports/status/1335265677607759875

And talking of twats

https://twitter.com/BrexitPartridge/status/1335267738206527490

You obviously don’t know what blm stands for.
Do you support their manifesto ?

mart6 said:
Cardiffjack said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: WhaT A RACIST ASHOLE

Fcuk me “it speaks” 😂

Cardiffjack said:

It is not an organisation, it is a movement stop believing the crap that comes out of trump and his followers. Or carry on, I don't care either way. If they were supporting whites they'd be all for it. Fuck millwall and everyone that follows them.

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:

It is not an organisation, it is a movement stop believing the crap that comes out of trump and his followers. Or carry on, I don't care either way. If they were supporting whites they'd be all for it. Fuck millwall and everyone that follows them.

A movement that has aims, end capitalism, abolish the police, close all prisons etc

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:

A movement that has aims, end capitalism, abolish the police, close all prisons etc

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

tenor.gif

Oh and fuck capitalism

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back