• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:
tenor.gif

Oh and fuck capitalism

Oh only because you have failed in life, I suspect 😂

I'm more financially secure than you'll ever be. Capitalism just makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. None more so than in America. This isn't even about capitalism. I doubt those Millwall fans could even spell it. It's about race.

Huge thanks to Millwall, for bringing the whole discussion back full circle.

Important that pockets of racism around the country are identified.

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:
Oh only because you have failed in life, I suspect 😂

I'm more financially secure than you'll ever be. Capitalism just makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. None more so than in America. This isn't even about capitalism. I doubt those Millwall fans could even spell it. It's about race.

Are you Jeff Bezos ?

Millwall have confirmed that they’re going to carry on doing it anyway. Good on them.

On one hand there’s the possibility that Millwall supporters have assumed ‘the knee’ is actively supporting a political organisation that has attached itself to the wider blm movement to further causes underpinned by Marxist views and, after a full exploration of what Marxism means and its impact on British and western society, have decided to boo as a symbol of their rejection of such views in favour of a more capitalist doctrine.
And on the other hand there’s the possibility that they’ve booed because they are a deeply racist bunch of scummy Neanderthals.

How could anyone know...

Seeing as the majority of the racist chunts are on the other board, it was easy to guess who started this thread as soon as I saw the title. :lol:

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:
It is not an organisation, it is a movement stop believing the crap that comes out of trump and his followers. Or carry on, I don't care either way. If they were supporting whites they'd be all for it. Fuck millwall and everyone that follows them.

A movement that has aims, end capitalism, abolish the police, close all prisons etc

Defund the police means directing more funds to communities and not abolishing the police you titanic minge.

As for marxism, you probably think Groucho and Harpo are paid up members of the communist party.

Have a day off is it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back