• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

Drunken Baker was the only ever poster I can think of that had me belly laughing almost every time he posted

Monty said:
Drunken Baker was the only ever poster I can think of that had me belly laughing almost every time he posted

Someone would ask a serious question and he'd go "First, loosen your belt and undo your buttons.." :lol: You had to read in in Tom Bakers voice

Ebo said:
AceJack said:
Used to be the funniest poster on the site apart from maybe Baker. Brexit has given him brain rot maybe.

Baker has probably got knob rot. Used to laugh at his posts, very funny.

even if he was allegedly stealing posts.

Squires nails it as usual

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/dec/08/david-squires-on-the-booing-of-footballers-taking-a-knee

Ebo said:
AceJack said:
Used to be the funniest poster on the site apart from maybe Baker. Brexit has given him brain rot maybe.

Baker has probably got knob rot. Used to laugh at his posts, very funny.

Poor Old Highjack has fallen for AfDs poll watcher videos now. Only a matter of weeks before he goes full sovereign citizen free man on the land nutter.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back