• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

Another problem we have is that the press and Sky etc are going to love this.
In my opinion it would do more for the racism fight if it was complete ignored and not reported.
Let’s be honest the racists are already loving it.

Ebo said:
Cardiffjack said:
A movement that has aims, end capitalism, abolish the police, close all prisons etc

Defund the police means directing more funds to communities and not abolishing the police you titanic minge.

As for marxism, you probably think Groucho and Harpo are paid up members of the communist party.

Have a day off is it.

Yes when your house get burgled, maybe you will call a social worker to sort things out.
God knows what an independent Wales would look like. Will the last person to leave please turn the lights off 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Ebo said:
Defund the police means directing more funds to communities and not abolishing the police you titanic minge.

As for marxism, you probably think Groucho and Harpo are paid up members of the communist party.

Have a day off is it.

Yes when your house get burgled, maybe you will call a social worker to sort things out.
God knows what an independent Wales would look like. Will the last person to leave please turn the lights off 😂

Slither off to the other board you backward, racist idiot.

Ebo said:
Cardiffjack said:

Slither off to the other board you backward, racist idiot.

A Welsh Nationalist calling someone backward. How ironic 😂

https://twitter.com/edmorrish/status/1335271400639238148

:lol:

EoflCVQW4AEcfBu

Seriously though imagine getting worked up about something that takes like 3 seconds before the game kicks off.
Fucking mental.

Darran said:
Seriously though imagine getting worked up about something that takes like 3 seconds before the game kicks off.
Fucking mental.

Some people are giving up ST's, Sky subscriptions and the license fee because of it. Apparently.

Can’t we please keep this crap on the other forum please? I’m not one for censorship but it been really quite pleasant avoiding this stupidness by coming on here.

Phil, can you red up Cardiffjack and get him a transfer over there where he’d fit in better.

Itchysphincter said:
Can’t we please keep this crap on the other forum please? I’m not one for censorship but it been really quite pleasant avoiding this stupidness by coming on here.

Phil, can you red up Cardiffjack and get him a transfer over there where he’d fit in better.

That’s a fair point. If we’re going to have two main forums I’d rather this remained the non racist one.

Racist should be respected, says government minister. 🤦‍♂️

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/06/millwall-fans-who-booed-players-taking-a-knee-should-be-respected-says-eustice

exiledclaseboy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/06/millwall-fans-who-booed-players-taking-a-knee-should-be-respected-says-eustice

Strange how none of the Millwall fans saw the statement the Millwall players put out on Friday saying that’s not what they were taking the knee for mind eh?

Strange how only Millwall players put out a statement before fans were allowed back too eh?
It’s almost as if they were expecting there to be racists in the crowd.
Who’d have thunk it?

exiledclaseboy said:

No he didn’t say that at all. You are just another snowflake only seeing what they want to see.

Cardiffjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

No he didn’t say that at all. You are just another snowflake only seeing what they want to see.

Says the snowflake offended by a few players kneeling on a football pitch...

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:

Says the snowflake offended by a few players kneeling on a football pitch...
Where have I said I’m offended ? I actually support the right of players going on their knees if they want.
I also support the fans who want to boo, if that’s what they want.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back