• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1335544366149079041

Itchysphincter said:
Can’t we please keep this crap on the other forum please? I’m not one for censorship but it been really quite pleasant avoiding this stupidness by coming on here.

Phil, can you red up Cardiffjack and get him a transfer over there where he’d fit in better.

You are not for censorship, but can we have censorship 😂

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:
Says the snowflake offended by a few players kneeling on a football pitch...
Where have I said I’m offended ? I actually support the right of players going on their knees if they want.
I also support the fans who want to boo, if that’s what they want.

Your posts on the subject make it clear you are offended snowflake.

So you support a gesture against racism and support the right of fans to boo that gesture? So you're both for and against racism? You sound a little confused to me.

HighJack siding with the racists again on Planet Stormfront. Funny how that always happens. At least the other knuckle draggers are open in their trash beliefs. That coward likes to hide behind his pithy, unfunny shtick but he’s transparent as glass. Time and again, he’s always on the side of the cunts.

AceJack said:
HighJack siding with the racists again on Planet Stormfront. Funny how that always happens. At least the other knuckle draggers are open in their trash beliefs. That coward likes to hide behind his pithy, unfunny shtick but he’s transparent as glass. Time and again, he’s always on the side of the cunts.

Is it just me that remembers the before Brexit times when Highjack was actually funny? I'm sure I remember a time that he and Barry Island were two of the funniest posters on PS.

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:
Where have I said I’m offended ? I actually support the right of players going on their knees if they want.
I also support the fans who want to boo, if that’s what they want.

Your posts on the subject make it clear you are offended snowflake.

So you support a gesture against racism and support the right of fans to boo that gesture? So you're both for and against racism? You sound a little confused to me.

I think it’s you who doesn’t have a clue what he is talking about. You simply don’t understand what blm stands for.

JackSomething said:
AceJack said:

Is it just me that remembers the before Brexit times when Highjack was actually funny? I'm sure I remember a time that he and Barry Island were two of the funniest posters on PS.

HighJack hasn’t been funny since Laudrup was manager. Shame as he used to be a great poster back in the day.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Can’t we please keep this crap on the other forum please? I’m not one for censorship but it been really quite pleasant avoiding this stupidness by coming on here.

Phil, can you red up Cardiffjack and get him a transfer over there where he’d fit in better.

You are not for censorship, but can we have censorship 😂

It was just a request not to allow this forum to slide in to the cesspit like the other one. I can’t stop you posting and have no intention but this stuff already has a home. 👍🏻

JackSomething said:
AceJack said:

Yea HJ used to be one of the wittiest posters on here, on the odd occasion i've looked on there i've found his posts quite sad

AceJack said:

Why do you go onto the other site, if it causes you so much pain. Are you a masochist ?

Monty said:
JackSomething said:

Yea HJ used to be one of the wittiest posters on here, on the odd occasion i've looked on there i've found his posts quite sad

Another masochist 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

Another masochist 😂
Could say the same for you posting on here, for a number of reasons

I've only looked when Darran has posted yet another thread moaning about it

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back