• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

jack123 said:
Thank you tea cosy for your input, you are getting a bit like mart6..

By that picture, you are saying i'm drunk, well I'm not.

I'm not saying your drunk at all...

I'm saying your fucking mullerd kid 😒

Get yourself off tae bed mun and get your delete finger ready for the morning 😂

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
Stop making things up. Of course I know Saga was on my Avatar, and didn’t deny I didn’t know who she is👍

Yeah you did, even if I can’t quote the exact words, you did. Put it back.

Right just got off the phone to my legal guys, and it's ok to use it as a sig, as long as you remove the poster name. There you go,

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
Thank you tea cosy for your input, you are getting a bit like mart6..

By that picture, you are saying i'm drunk, well I'm not.

I don't think I am, had like a few drinks.. Anyway I will get off, just in case.. Thanks.

And BTW I don't delete nothing.. EVER

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

I don't think I am, had like a few drinks.. Anyway I will get off, just in case.. Thanks.

Aye all good fella 👌

And BTW...

Your last line :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Aye all good fella 👌

And BTW...

Thanks, yes I know the last line, I was going through a bad patch.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Aye all good fella 👌

And BTW...

Thanks, yes I know the last line, I was going through a bad patch.

Your a decent poster mate, a lot of your posts are lost in translation, a bit like a modern day Alf Garnett 👍

And so are you, although I don't understand the correlation you are making with Alf Garnet, I have only ever voiced my opinions against blm smashing the monuments up, I disagreed with it, that is all. If you think I am a racist for that, then so be it..

jack123 said:
And so are you, although I don't understand the correlation you are making with Alf Garnet, I have only ever voiced my opinions against blm smashing the monuments up, I disagreed with it, that is all. If you think I am a racist for that, then so be it..

No. I don't think your racist my friend, but if you get involved in social media you have to be careful, whatever you put out there is open for debate, some folk might not agree with your views and quite rightly will have thier say back.

A thick skin is an advantage, also, posting whilst having a good slurp also opens one up to consequences 🙈

Peace out mush 🙏

I'm not in favour of the black power salute either, as if millionaire footballers are oppressed.. I'd like to call this a connotation of a topic, with more holes than a fishing net. I'm on the side of Lohengrin, a beautiful and elegant poster with a hint of realism In the mirth of diatribe

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:
Your posts on the subject make it clear you are offended snowflake.

So you support a gesture against racism and support the right of fans to boo that gesture? So you're both for and against racism? You sound a little confused to me.

I think it’s you who doesn’t have a clue what he is talking about. You simply don’t understand what blm stands for.

It stands for Black Lives Matter. Imagine being so dull you don't even know that. You poor dab.

Skippyjack said:
I'm not in favour of the black power salute either, as if millionaire footballers are oppressed.. I'd like to call this a connotation of a topic, with more holes than a fishing net. I'm on the side of Lohengrin, a beautiful and elegant poster with a hint of realism In the mirth of diatribe

I don't think being a millionaire somehow protects you from racism, but each to their own.

Loh is an entertaining, witty and clever poster, no doubt. He's also got some deeply unpleasant views unfortunately, although I still almost always enjoy reading his posts.

JackSomething said:
Skippyjack said:

I don't think being a millionaire somehow protects you from racism, but each to their own.

Loh is an entertaining, witty and clever poster, no doubt. He's also got some deeply unpleasant views unfortunately, although I still almost always enjoy reading his posts.

If you go back in history, the black power salute was to show those evil white men that they'll never be oppressed (among many other things), but when you've got "pleb footballers" doffing their cap to it and even champion the cause to not be oppressed.. it's rather hypocritical and has no "relevance" or "meaning" in the 21st century, it's rather dull and childish to carry on a crusade that has no real bearing in today's western world, unless you're in Africa being sold as slaves by fellow black men.. but that's not the true reason why they're kneeling and fisting.. one incident of police brutality is why they're taking a stand.

It's run it's course because one individual made an error of judgement. Unless we've been teleported back to the 1930s or 40s 50s where bus segregation was a priority for the white folk.

Lohengrin is a realist, who lives in the real world, he doesn't draw up fantasy utopian theories that the black man is oppressed in 2020, it's just simply not true, it's a bit of a dated argument, with so many connotations

Didn't we used to have a board especially for Cardiff fans? Visitors from the east or something...we need a new version of that to dump threads like this in.

Failing that an option to hide threads, it's attracting vermin of another kind.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back