• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

Longlostjack said:
Pegojack said:
Is that who 'Cardiffjack' is, Longlost? The village idiot from Symonds Yat?

Yep. Marathon man. Took part in the Swansea half-marathon and managed to post on Planet Swans 23 minute after the start. The Donald Trump of Planet Swans. Absolute star.

What a load of nonsense you talk. Have never posted during any half/full marathon. You really are desperate aren’t you 😂

Skippyjack said:
JackSomething said:
I don't think being a millionaire somehow protects you from racism, but each to their own.

Loh is an entertaining, witty and clever poster, no doubt. He's also got some deeply unpleasant views unfortunately, although I still almost always enjoy reading his posts.

If you go back in history, the black power salute was to show those evil white men that they'll never be oppressed (among many other things), but when you've got "pleb footballers" doffing their cap to it and even champion the cause to not be oppressed.. it's rather hypocritical and has no "relevance" or "meaning" in the 21st century, it's rather dull and childish to carry on a crusade that has no real bearing in today's western world, unless you're in Africa being sold as slaves by fellow black men.. but that's not the true reason why they're kneeling and fisting.. one incident of police brutality is why they're taking a stand.

It's run it's course because one individual made an error of judgement. Unless we've been teleported back to the 1930s or 40s 50s where bus segregation was a priority for the white folk.

Lohengrin is a realist, who lives in the real world, he doesn't draw up fantasy utopian theories that the black man is oppressed in 2020, it's just simply not true, it's a bit of a dated argument, with so many connotations

As a middle-aged white man from South Wales, I'm not prepared to tell black people that racism doesn't exist and they should stop protesting against imaginary problems. Partly because that would be condescending in the extreme and party because I'm sure I'd quickly be proven wrong. Good on you if you want to do that though.

AceJack said:
HighJack siding with the racists again on Planet Stormfront. Funny how that always happens. At least the other knuckle draggers are open in their trash beliefs. That coward likes to hide behind his pithy, unfunny shtick but he’s transparent as glass. Time and again, he’s always on the side of the cunts.

I’ve always got on well with Highjack and he’s always been very nice to me.
He was very funny and his wit won him the first ever POTY.
His comedic value has been waning for a while now though.

JackSomething said:
Skippyjack said:
If you go back in history, the black power salute was to show those evil white men that they'll never be oppressed (among many other things), but when you've got "pleb footballers" doffing their cap to it and even champion the cause to not be oppressed.. it's rather hypocritical and has no "relevance" or "meaning" in the 21st century, it's rather dull and childish to carry on a crusade that has no real bearing in today's western world, unless you're in Africa being sold as slaves by fellow black men.. but that's not the true reason why they're kneeling and fisting.. one incident of police brutality is why they're taking a stand.

It's run it's course because one individual made an error of judgement. Unless we've been teleported back to the 1930s or 40s 50s where bus segregation was a priority for the white folk.

Lohengrin is a realist, who lives in the real world, he doesn't draw up fantasy utopian theories that the black man is oppressed in 2020, it's just simply not true, it's a bit of a dated argument, with so many connotations

As a middle-aged white man from South Wales, I'm not prepared to tell black people that racism doesn't exist and they should stop protesting against imaginary problems. Partly because that would be condescending in the extreme and party because I'm sure I'd quickly be proven wrong. Good on you if you want to do that though.

My sentiments exactly.

Also having lived in that area of London, I can assure all this was no protest against Marxism.

Skippyjack said:
I'm not in favour of the black power salute either, as if millionaire footballers are oppressed.. I'd like to call this a connotation of a topic, with more holes than a fishing net. I'm on the side of Lohengrin, a beautiful and elegant poster with a hint of realism In the mirth of diatribe

Because it is not about millionaire footballers, it is about ordinary black people. Footballers are trying to bring awareness that racism still exists in the 21st century. Millwall fans proved that it still does last Saturday.

Another chapter of shame in their book adding to their protests against "marxism" when they used to throw bananas on the pitch, make monkey chants and call players black c*****.

As for Loh, we have always got on and not always agreed on things, but I sometimes wonder about him as he seems trapped in a timezone between 1927 and 1975 at times.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
I know, he’s all “thanks mate”... hilarious, and Dimi is trying to politely ignore him whilst chucking him the odd bone just to keep him on side, just in case. Even funnier that Dimi is about to shit the bed now Eames is back, changed his tone completely. Fucking great on there at the mo, in a cringy kind of way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

Wasn't so cocky when he found out a Cardiff fan had his address and wanted a word. :lol:

Longlostjack said:
Pegojack said:
Is that who 'Cardiffjack' is, Longlost? The village idiot from Symonds Yat?

Yep. Marathon man. Took part in the Swansea half-marathon and managed to post on Planet Swans 23 minute after the start. The Donald Trump of Planet Swans. Absolute star.

:rofl: I missed that one... Mind you there were so many from the fantasist it's not surprising.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Many thanks.

Why did you use that as a signature? I didn't give you permission, you better take it off before i consult my legal team.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:zzz:

Cardiffjack said:
Longlostjack said:

What a load of nonsense you talk. Have never posted during any half/full marathon. You really are desperate aren’t you 😂

Your memory playing tricks with you in your old age DGT ? You’ll be forgetting that you forgot to turn up at Coopers next. 😂

Longlostjack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Your memory playing tricks with you in your old age DGT ? You’ll be forgetting that you forgot to turn up at Coopers next. 😂

:lol:

Darran said:
AceJack said:
HighJack siding with the racists again on Planet Stormfront. Funny how that always happens. At least the other knuckle draggers are open in their trash beliefs. That coward likes to hide behind his pithy, unfunny shtick but he’s transparent as glass. Time and again, he’s always on the side of the cunts.

Used to be the funniest poster on the site apart from maybe Baker. Brexit has given him brain rot maybe.

https://www.millwallsupportersclub.co.uk/post/statement-millwall-v-derby-county

PSumbler said:
https://www.millwallsupportersclub.co.uk/post/statement-millwall-v-derby-county

"But…if you are unable to create a hostile atmosphere at The Den without resorting to racist, homophobic or other discriminatory language or actions then you should make the decision not to attend."

Absolutely, just stick to throwing coins at away fans, bricking thier buses and an occasional pitch invasion. 😂😂😂

Longlostjack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Lol 😂 you have lost the plot.Never said what you claimed I said, and I’m probably 20 younger than you.

AceJack said:
Darran said:
Used to be the funniest poster on the site apart from maybe Baker. Brexit has given him brain rot maybe.

Baker has probably got knob rot. Used to laugh at his posts, very funny.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back