• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Morgan Whittaker latest – Rangers close in and exit was always inevitable?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Morgan Whittaker’s absence from the Swans line up at QPR this afternoon tells you much about what is likely to happen to the player and plays out what many believed was always the case – the player was recalled to sell. You can read into the events of January what you want but the reality […]

Read more

Longlostjack said:
I wouldn't trust Rangers as far as I could throw them. Hope we're not getting ripped off.

I agree, they have only been going a few years and are already in the shyt financially, get the money up front ffs!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64360960

Same old cliches

A4Jack said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64360960

Same old cliches

What a mess. Been handled badly by the club but I have no sympathy for players earning a good wage refusing or not being bothered to play. Pathetic

Probably a case of him wanting the move so didn’t play as advised by his agent, then if Rangers can’t get the deal done as Martin thinks they won’t then he’ll come back into the squad.

Excellent decision by Morgan's agent. Looking after the well being of his player. Might be stretching the contractual terms with his employer. I think he missed an opportunity however could easily have back fired.

Chief said:
What a mess. Been handled badly by the club but I have no sympathy for players earning a good wage refusing or not being bothered to play. Pathetic

A right old mess. We’ve got 2 of our best players from last season frozen out/refusing to play and now Whittaker. Feck knows what the owners/Winter are doing. Sounds like a deal is looking less likely and they’ve also screwed up the great development he was having on loan.

He does need to play though if needed. Fair enough to have a match or two off if he needs it. But it can’t drag on.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back