• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Most successful ex-player

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Use whatever metric you see fit. What do you think?

Dr. Winston said:
Lampard or Chinaglia maybe.

You, my friend , must be a mind reader. I was just checking the spelling of Chinaglia to post exactly the same.
Lampard or Chinaglia. With a shout for Ivor, Cliffy Jones and Terry Medwin.

Cliff Jones another good shout.

Based on silverware alone Lampard is head and shoulders above the rest I believe.

dickythorpe said:

Good call, again any of the ex Liverpool players Emlyn, Tommy Smith, Ian Callaghan were also very successful.

If Martinez gets a big club and has success long term with them , i.e. Newcastle , he must be in with a shout .

Agree about Toshack also . Trundle seems to be a local celebrity now , not so much up the M4 funnily enough .

Dr. Winston said:

<< Regarded as one of the top and most prolific Italian strikers of all time, Chinaglia was a large, strong, fast, and powerful player, with a keen eye for goal. >>

Bloody hell, not heard much about this guy. Would love to have seen him play for us.

John Charles although he didn't play for first team. He was on the books as a youth player.

Risc said:
Dr. Winston said:

<< Regarded as one of the top and most prolific Italian strikers of all time, Chinaglia was a large, strong, fast, and powerful player, with a keen eye for goal. >>

Bloody hell, not heard much about this guy. Would love to have seen him play for us.
He barely did: a lazy layabout and a thug. I'm pretty sure that he was given his marching orders by us, due to his attitude.

jacabertawe said:
Risc said:

He barely did: a lazy layabout and a thug. I'm pretty sure that he was given his marching orders by us, due to his attitude.

That's how I remember it as well

jacabertawe said:
Risc said:

Ah right fair enough, reading a few things now about a few allegations of criminal activity. Bit of a lunatic by the sounds.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back