• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Muff v Scabs

Two big goals just there. Villareal 2 - 0 up.

Is being too conservative when the pressure is on going to be Cooper's managerial weakness?

Still, he's lost in the playoff semi final, then lost in the final, so perhaps he finds the stones to actually try to win the final this season.

This is the equivalent of a play off for automatic promotion.

8 minutes injury time.

Last season, 1-0 down, Cooper would have waited until the second minute to put someone else on.

Florist have created zilch so far. Just like us in the PO final.

Oh they just created an open goal and missed it 🤣. No, offside.

Hope they f*ck the play offs up as well! No Spence, Garner, Zinckernagel or Johnson next season, be interesting to see how he does then, that, or they go up and get battered every week anyway!

FelindreJack said:
Hope they f*ck the play offs up as well! No Spence, Garner, Zinckernagel or Johnson next season, be interesting to see how he does then, that, or they go up and get battered every week anyway!

I’d almost gurantee it he will be pumping himself out to other clubs at the end of this season if he don’t get promoted, he’ll use the I took them from bottom of the league to the play offs.

And there it is, the annual Cooper bottle job is off again.

sainthelens said:
And there it is, the annual Cooper bottle job is off again.

Yep.
Have to say really enjoyed that.
Looking forward to finishing his bottle job in the playoffs.
Hat trick coming up Coops.
Must be a unique achievement surely ? :D

I couldn’t give a toss about Forest or Cooper but the amount of hate flying around for Cooper since last nights game is bizarre.
People must have very little going on in their lives to be so full of hate.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back