• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Muff v Scabs

Who would I rather the Swans play next season? Forest for me, despite Cooper having our number comprehensively this season, let's hope that Russell has learnt some lessons.

Bournemouth don't have to sell anyone they want to keep (unless they want out and even then they can afford to hold out for big bucks) and will probably spend plenty more money if they don't go up. I don't know a lot about Forest's financial situation, but imagine they're closer to us than Muff, so would probably lose Johnson and there's no way they get Spence back next season if not promoted.

So theoretically, Forest would be the better team to stay down. As others have said, shame both sides can't lose tonight.

monmouth said:
Swanjaxs said:
Not for me, tie already put to bed...

Oooh….

It almost certainly won't happen, but I'll laugh my arse off if Villareal (with the Arsenal reject manager no less!) knock Liverpool out tonight. Real Madrid beating Citeh would be the icing on the cake.

How did Surridge score 3 against us? Can't trap a bag of cement!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back