• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Muff v Scabs

Darran said:
I couldn’t give a toss about Forest or Cooper but the amount of hate flying around for Cooper since last nights game is bizarre.
People must have very little going on in their lives to be so full of hate.

Only have to mention your mate from the wirral and your hate comes spewing out... He who casteth the first stone scruff. 😂😍

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Darran said:
I couldn’t give a toss about Forest or Cooper but the amount of hate flying around for Cooper since last nights game is bizarre.

Only have to mention your mate from the wirral and your hate comes spewing out... He who casteth the first stone scruff. 😂😍

Who? 👀

Darran said:

I hate no one Darran, but I must say the guy bottled it with us twice and couldn't wait to pimp himself to the first bidder even before a ball was kicked at Wembley last May.
If he wanted to go that bad, he should have resigned on the Sunday, giving us plenty of time to find a manager and rebuild.
Instead the greedy sod hung on until almost the last possible moment to squeeze a settlement out of the club, hoping ( and as history proved correct not long after ) to walk into another job at another club.
Those are the reasons many are happy to see him bottle it - again.
Just to say as well I felt angry towards him during the Brentford game and he has
done nothing to dispel that anger since.

STID2017 said:
Darran said:

I hate no one Darran, but I must say the guy bottled it with us twice and couldn't wait to pimp himself to the first bidder even before a ball was kicked at Wembley last May.
If he wanted to go that bad, he should have resigned on the Sunday, giving us plenty of time to find a manager and rebuild.
Instead the greedy sod hung on until almost the last possible moment to squeeze a settlement out of the club, hoping ( and as history proved correct not long after ) to walk into another job at another club.
Just to say as well I felt angry towards him during the Brentford game and he has

Nobody mentioned you mun. :lol:

Darran said:
STID2017 said:

Nobody mentioned you mun. :lol:
Just checking. :D
Hate is a silly word, but certainly Cooper has divided opinions among Swans supporters.
Not really surprising though ...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back