• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Netflix

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
The wife watches stuff on it 24/7.
My take is it's not worth the subscription, it's just a load of nonsense, keeping z list actors in employment, a bit like C5's Christmas Movie Channel! :lol:

I share my account with 3 other family members. Spent at least half an hour last night trying to persuade them to let me cancel it. I was unsuccessful :) I personally think it's a complete waste of money, they love it!

On the bright side, I'll be able to watch Cobra Kai, legally :D

Swanjaxs said:
My take is it's not worth the subscription, it's just a load of nonsense, keeping z list actors in employment, a bit like C5's Christmas Movie Channel! :lol:

Imagine if everything shown by the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 in the last 10 years was all available on one streaming service. There'd clearly be some great stuff on there, but to find it you'd have to wade through a lot of crap. That's Netflix pretty much.

We rely on a few trusted sources for recommendations of series to watch. We rarely find anything worth watching when searching ourselves.

Superb service, always find something to watch on it. Compared with normal tv or the other streaming sites, it’s the big daddy.

I don’t have time to watch telly.

The other folk in the house seem to enjoy Netflix though.

Swanjaxs said:

Netflix, Disney, Apple tv , Amazon prime there's something on all of them that my wife says is really good. But she prefers Disney out of all of them , personally I'm not a fan of TV myself and sit next to here with my headphones on listening to music while she enjoys all her programmes.

Cooperman said:

Just the nature programmes and history documentaries is it? :roll: :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:

Just the nature programmes and history documentaries is it? :roll: :lol:

Love, is that you? What are you doing with ECB’s phone? :lol:

I do enjoy a nature programme, not that time allows. The history thing a bit way off though.

On this subject, anyone recommend anything tidy on Apple Tv? *

*Not sc-fi, horror, animation or fantasy.

Got it for the missus during lockdown, cant be arsed myself. YouTube is where it's at, lots of interesting stuff on there.👍
Strictlys on btw🥴

I do totally agree! Netflix is on its downfall, it doesn't have any good shows anymore. Netflix has too many competitors in the field to keep its audience.

I do totally agree! Netflix is on its downfall, it doesn't have any good shows anymore. Netflix has too many competitors in the field to keep its audience.
I’ve canceled the subscription a year ago, cause it's just not worth it. I tried both Disney+ and HBO platforms, but they have the same problem. Yes, they do have some cool one or two exclusives, but to pay a monthly subscription only for a show? Hell naw, I’m not doing that. There’s plenty of free movie websites, for example, you can ดูซีรี่ย์ใหม่ล่าสุด here. I do use this platform a lot.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back