• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Season Same Boss

Essex swan

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Is it just me or has being stuck with Cooper drained any of the normal feeling of anticipation of the new season?.
I admit to being utterly sick at being stuck with him as our boss. I go back with the swans to 71 and we have had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster but this guy has managed to deflate any enthusiasm for the season. Even with finishing 6th and 4th I honestly cant wait for us to sack him! even though the yank b******s wont put their hands in their pockets to do it sadly. (don't get me started on the sellouts). Best wishes to all my fellow jacks the sun will shine again one day!

Essex swan said:
Is it just me or has being stuck with Cooper drained any of the normal feeling of anticipation of the new season?.
I admit to being utterly sick at being stuck with him as our boss. I go back with the swans to 71 and we have had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster but this guy has managed to deflate any enthusiasm for the season. Even with finishing 6th and 4th I honestly cant wait for us to sack him! even though the yank b******s wont put their hands in their pockets to do it sadly. (don't get me started on the sellouts). Best wishes to all my fellow jacks the sun will shine again one day!

He wasn't at training today by looks of it, so who knows.

Niigata Jack said:
Essex swan said:

No sign of him in any of the press releases or anything. There’s something afoot. If he does reappear, no way is this a happy ship.

monmouth said:
Niigata Jack said:

No sign of him in any of the press releases or anything. There’s something afoot. If he does reappear, no way is this a happy ship.

It reminds me of the summer Sousa left.

thefranchise said:
monmouth said:

It reminds me of the summer Sousa left.

Perhaps he's off securing a massive appointment for huge cloooob abroad :D

We’re waiting for Martinez to come back before announcing Coopers gone

Niigata Jack said:
Essex swan said:

Nothing new in all of that - the manager rarely gets involved in first day of pre-season it's usually all about measurements, fitness, BMI stats etc so I wouldn't read anything into him not being there although I would have anticipated him being at the training ground somewhere - do you know for certain he wasn't?

PSumbler said:
Niigata Jack said:

Nothing new in all of that - the manager rarely gets involved in first day of pre-season it's usually all about measurements, fitness, BMI stats etc so I wouldn't read anything into him not being there although I would have anticipated him being at the training ground somewhere - do you know for certain he wasn't?

Hopefully at someone else's training ground 👍

Don’t think we’ll hear anything from him or the club until Palace officially announce Vieira, Cooper is on back up speed dial I imagine.

PSumbler said:
Niigata Jack said:

No I don't in fairness

I think it's more the lack of any mention. Any at all.

It's bizarre and on purpose

Swanjaxs said:
PSumbler said:

Hopefully at someone else's training ground 👍

West Ends!

He’s here he was at training, there was a glimpse of him in the training video posted.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back