• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nip it in the bud

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 158
  • Views: Views 35,390
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously think the town of Oldham is 79% white?

Have you ever been there?

Do you ever go outside those overwhelmingly white areas you choose to live in?

I won't allow myself to be gaslighted by you.

Hopefully it'll also stop other people being duped by the misinformation you post.

dailew said:
Do you seriously think the town of Oldham is 79% white?

Have you ever been there?

Do you ever go outside those overwhelmingly white areas you choose to live in?

I won't allow myself to be gaslighted by you.

Yes. Four times. Twice to Boundary Park (which was about 95% white). Other times looking at cars. About an hour away from here. And to be honest I don't take much notice of who was white , black, brown, leopard print, pink polka dots etc.. Been to Blackburn, Birmingham, Slough, Luton (albeit in the dark), Leicester and London. ....oh and Bradford. To be fair I noticed a large asian population in Bradford as largely around the University and used to enjoy a lunch and purchased sweets and spices. I've also been to Blantyre (Malawi), Addis Abeba, Harar, Cape Town, Philippines, Thailand, China, Ukraine, Colombia, Brazil, Canada and the US in the last decade. The only place where race seemed to be an issue to be was New Orleans. But then there was a huge statue of General Lee in the middle of the city.

I live where my job takes me. My least favourite place was Oxford. My favourite-probably Peckham or Tooting.

Professor said:
dailew said:
Blackburn too.

Blackburn and Darwen is 67% White British,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More goalpost moving.

Blackburn to Blackburn and Darwen.

And you should have said

"Blackburn and Darwen was 67% White British" as you're using 9 year old figures.

dailew said:
Professor said:
Blackburn and Darwen is 67% White British,

More goalpost moving.

And you should have said

"Blackburn and Darwen was 67% White British" as you're using 9 year old figures.

Most recent available from a primary source (Lancashire CC). Anything else is assumption or speculation. That is not scientific. You gave me pelters for an error. You are now making stuff up.

Professor said:
dailew said:

More goalpost moving.

And you should have said

Most recent available from a primary source (Lancashire CC). Anything else is assumption or speculation. That is not scientific. You gave me pelters for an error. You are now making stuff up.

You never give your sauses. Yet have accused me of not providing mine, which i have on several occasions.
Another example of your hypocrisy.

Sause?

dailew said:
Professor said:

You never give your sauses. Yet have accused me of not providing mine, which i have on several occasions.

Sause?

Lancashire County Council- read the post properly. Even goes down to ward level in some parts (not Blackbunr). And yes, there are wards with an Asian majority in Burnley and Preston

Professor said:
dailew said:

Sause?

Lancashire County Council- read the post properly. Even goes down to ward level in some parts (not Blackbunr). And yes, there are wards with an Asian majority in Burnley and Preston

Link?

Is this it?

https://www.lancashire.gov.uk/lanca...tion-by-ethnicity-changes-from-2001-to-2011/

dailew said:
Professor said:

Link?

Is this it?

https://www.lancashire.gov.uk/lanca...tion-by-ethnicity-changes-from-2001-to-2011/
There are data too if you look. There is a tool to search Data including 2017 or 2018 ( estimated demographics ). 2011 says 67% White British ( or two thirds), though a rising Asian population. More likely higher in Blackburn itself than Darwen on the edge. The most recent data are in 2017 for Blackburn ( is closer to 60:30 split with 10 percent non British white, black or mixed race. But remember It is an estimate. For Burnley, Preston etc the data are there to ward level. Annoyingly not for Blackburn.

Professor said:
dailew said:
There are data too if you look. There is a tool to search Data including 2017 or 2018 ( estimated demographics ). 2011 says 67% White British ( or two thirds), though a rising Asian population. More likely higher in Blackburn itself than Darwen on the edge. The most recent data are in 2017 for Blackburn ( is closer to 60:30 split with 10 percent non British white, black or mixed race. But remember It is an estimate. For Burnley, Preston etc the data are there to ward level. Annoyingly not for Blackburn.

Blimey, Bastwell, one of the biggest wards in Burnley (6700 people) is 7.8% white British.

Yet you come out with stuff like

Professor said:
there is nowhere where White British are the minority. No whataboutery changes that.

and state that "You* do not know what being the minority means." If they live in Bastwell they will know.

* I take it as referring to a white Britons

As will the 48 of the 4,033 people living in Savile Town who are white British.

1.2% white British in Savile Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back