• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nip it in the bud

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 158
  • Views: Views 35,391
Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor said:
Whataboutery.
let's wait for more 'smileys'

What's "Whataboutery" about it.

And why are you afraid to answer my question?

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
If immigration is non British White it also dilutes BAME populations.

WTF

You saying they go around killing them?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or did you mean " If immigration is non British White it also reduces the percentage of the BAME population."

Also totally irrelevant to my argument and just another diversionary tactic.

In population biology dilution is the reduction of the prevalence of a trait in a population by an overall population increase, usually by migration.

Dilution is a term also used to indicate the reduction of an ethnic group by immigration of another. In some cases 'ethnic dilution' is used as a term where the prevalence of an ethnic group are reduced by the deliberate immigration of another group into an area. A tool being used by India in some muslim majority areas in Kashmir and Punjab.

In the case we are interested in the dilution of extant populations is of course unintentional.

Professor said:
In population biology dilution is the reduction of the prevalence of a trait in a population by an overall population increase, usually by migration.

Dilution is a term also used to indicate the reduction of an ethnic group by immigration of another. In some cases 'ethnic dilution' is used as a term where the prevalence of an ethnic group are reduced by the deliberate immigration of another group into an area. A tool being used by India in some muslim majority areas in Kashmir and Punjab.

In the case we are interested in the dilution of extant populations is of course unintentional.

Fair enough Mea Culpa on dilution.

But still totally irrelevant to my argument and just another diversionary tactic.

Could you answer the two questions I posed you?

Starting with putting a percentage for "vast Majority".

dailew said:
Professor said:

But still totally irrelevant to my argument and just another diversionary tactic.

2% surely!

Professor said:
dailew said:

2% surely!

See what you did there.

BTW I'm a pretty firm remoaner.

How about being polite and answering the questions seriously?

dailew said:
Professor said:
2% surely!

See what you did there.

Honestly. Anything upward of 10%. But we both know I was wrong on that in Slough and Luton.

Professor said:
dailew said:
See what you did there.

Honestly. Anything upward of 10%. But we both know I was wrong on that in Slough and Luton.

Don't forget Birmingham. UK's second largest city.

How could you forget Leicester when you claimed to have lived there?

dailew said:
How could you forget Leicester when you claimed to have lived there?

Worked there. Lived elsewhere and commuted.
Lived in South London (not then of course)

dailew said:
Professor said:

Don't forget Birmingham. UK's second largest city.

Majority white British (54%). over 20% greater than any other ethnic group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back