• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

No clarity on ownership but no direct investment from Chairman Andy

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/10/23/no-clarity-on-ownership-but-no-direct-investment-from-chairman-andy/

Just had a re-read of this which popped up as a potential linked article when writing the above

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/16/swans-trust-the-morning-after-the-day-before/

PSumbler said:
Just had a re-read of this which popped up as a potential linked article when writing the above

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/16/swans-trust-the-morning-after-the-day-before/

And some people will still stick up for the twats.

Apparently Colemans golf buddy has moved over too. How much is this costing the club?

So only Nigel Morris is the only one who invested directly into Swansea City FC.

The others invested into Kaplan and Levien!?

Who would have guessed hey!

🙈

I thought that we'd been assured that there was loads of investment coming in and all would be made clear as soon as the transfer window closed?

Surely the poster who was banging on about this for weeks wasn't wrong?

J_B said:
I thought that we'd been assured that there was loads of investment coming in and all would be made clear as soon as the transfer window closed?

Aye ask him where his saviour Cravatt is now :lol: :lol: :lol:

J_B said:

That was just naivety.
When you read things like they were keeping it quiet so other clubs didn't know our spending power and it will come to fruition after the window closes.....you just know that it was fantasy island stuff.
Lets think of it logically.... Adam, Bob, Richie and Carl on the forum knew about it but no other football league club or footballing people had heard it on the grapevine.

The mind boggles, it really does.

Since the Trust got shafted in the first place unless we really hit the skids we're always going to be owned by private individuals from here on in. If it's not Putin, Kim Jong Un or some Oil state investment fund it doesn't much matter as long as whoever it is does their best to run the club properly.

Arguing about who owns what percentage of what entity doesn't mean all that much at the end of the day. Whatever they put in they will eventually want back at some point. Perhaps it's best that not all that much is put in.

Dr. Winston said:
Since the Trust got shafted in the first place unless we really hit the skids we're always going to be owned by private individuals from here on in. If it's not Putin, Kim Jong Un or some Oil state investment fund it doesn't much matter as long as whoever it is does their best to run the club properly.

Arguing about who owns what percentage of what entity doesn't mean all that much at the end of the day. Whatever they put in they will eventually want back at some point. Perhaps it's best that not all that much is put in.

It should mean all that much if people are telling fibs.

I agree with the article but isn’t this exactly what I said weeks ago? That he hadn’t put in money directly to the club?
We don’t know how much of the £10m that went in from Swansea Football after the Morris investment was Coleman’s money of course.

And we are still left with the position, as anticipated, that a change of club ownership at Swansea Football level doesn’t mean the Trust can exercise tag rights. So they are permanently out on a limb being gradually diluted.

If only we could have guessed.

So not only is Andy Coleman clueless, but it's now proven he's been lying when he said, on several occasions, that he's invested money into the club.

Well I for one am shocked at these unexpected developments.

A snake, just like the rest of 'em.

Chief said:
Apparently Colemans golf buddy has moved over too. How much is this costing the club?

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1720138711369646118?t=kzki-Sus1YXTrsSMjNe2mw&s=19

A lot.....

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back