• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

North Stand Chanting

WentToSchoolWith

First Team Player
Reaction score
This doesn't have to become a discussion, I'm merely gettting this on a public forum so we can call it out, and try to be the bigger people.

Some of the chanting in the North Stand on Saturday was despicable. Dark humour in chants is a fine line, and what could cause offence to one can be funny to another - that's fine.

As much as we all hate Cardiff, singing songs about Sala is such a black mark. There is absolutely no need to go there. It ruins the vibe, it brings down the reputation of the club, and it's quite frankly embarassing.

Some relief to say that it stopped very, very quickly, and people appeared to have a word. Judging by the stewards swarming to the bottom of the stand and pulling a few people out, I send word spread and it was reported, but come on lads. We're better than this aren't we?

The Ollie Tanner chant isn't great along with the one about the Queen.

At the last derby, I stopped a lad by the side of me from doing the airplane thing, advised it's probably not the best thing to do for a multitude of reasons, A it's wrong and B it would probably lead to him being prosecuted and a banning order.

Totally agree that we need to be a cut above that lot down the road.

An absolutely based post, we've had gas chants and horse noises for years, don't stoop to the level of some of them. A lot of bluebirds are disgusted by some of their own chants in honesty.

It comes to a point where I see 60 year men with families making comments on Facebook, and you really do wonder if they need mental help because they'd never say it to someone's face.

Why don't people just stop this fckn wokery. I get offended every time I go shopping with the price of food, see how our pensioners are treated, watch our stewards act like the third Reich.
FFS it's only words.

Why don't people just stop this fckn wokery. I get offended every time I go shopping with the price of food, see how our pensioners are treated, watch our stewards act like the third Reich.
FFS it's only words.
If you truly believe they are only words, that is quite concerning.

FFS it's only words.
They aren't though, they are real people and families that have been torn apart. It's part of the reason why things escalated so much in years gone by.

I'm not happy that Olive Oil is a fiver either, but comparing that to someone dying is a leap.

The Labrador chant is gold to be fair

Classic dull as fuck football banter

If you truly believe they are only words, that is quite concerning.
Look, forever I've hated that that our Terry has been mocked by those cvnts. The Sala chant isn't great either...but those aside, thers a thing called humour and piss taking which I'd be concerned if you didn't smile when you've em. Please don't tell me that your apologising to Chopra and Mrs Tanner in advance of Sunday?

Look, forever I've hated that that our Terry has been mocked by those cvnts. The Sala chant isn't great either...but those aside, thers a thing called humour and piss taking which I'd be concerned if you didn't smile when you've em. Please don't tell me that your apologising to Chopra and Mrs Tanner in advance of Sunday?
Just show's a lack of class, signing about someone's Mother and also shows a lack of imagination.

Celebrating the death of someone has no place in society, let alone a football match.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back