• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

North Stand Chanting

They aren't though, they are real people and families that have been torn apart. It's part of the reason why things escalated so much in years gone by.

I'm not happy that Olive Oil is a fiver either, but comparing that to someone dying is a leap.
I find it strange that some people can't grasp that.

Just show's a lack of class, signing about someone's Mother and also shows a lack of imagination.

Celebrating the death of someone has no place in society, let alone a football match.
Du find the song ' my ole man's a dustman ' offensive to roadsweepers as well ?

Du find the song ' my ole man's a dustman ' offensive to roadsweepers as well ?
Not really. It's songs about dead people that make me little uncomfortable.

If that makes me woke, then so be it.

There is a fundamental difference between "banter" and songs that celebrate tragedy such as the Sala song. Singing Eom's song in response to the inevitable "its coming home" songs we get whenever an English side comes down here is banter, its witty and makes light of England fans' sense of self entitlement.

Singing a song that makes light of the tragic death of someone due to a plane crash (regardless of blame or how much of it was self inflicted by Cardiff) does not fall into the realm of banter, there are still family members who feel the loss of a brother/son every single day and dismissing it as "just words" shows a lack of empathy and class that one should reasonably expect from any decent human being.

Don't think so, well done Ashley san 😎💪🔥
Funnily enough I saw a certain Michael Chopra on the table next to us in a restaurant in Disneyland Paris last year. And it was definitely a different woman he was with.

I did start talking rather loudly about how much I miss Ashley Williams now he's retired. He left before ordering...

Funnily enough I saw him on the table next to us in a restaurant in Disneyland Paris last year. And it was definitely a different woman he was with.

I did start talking rather loudly about how much I miss Ashley Williams now he's retired. He left before ordering...
What a player he was for us and Wales.

Funnily enough I saw a certain Michael Chopra on the table next to us in a restaurant in Disneyland Paris last year. And it was definitely a different woman he was with.

The little rat usually leaves before paying 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back