• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

North Stand Chanting

Why don't people just stop this fckn wokery. I get offended every time I go shopping with the price of food, see how our pensioners are treated, watch our stewards act like the third Reich.
FFS it's only words.
Not really, shocking attitude. Pity people don't realise that the way we treat people makes us what we are.

I was just down the stadium and couldn’t help wondering if the safe standing barriers in the away end are going to last.

I was just down the stadium and couldn’t help wondering if the safe standing barriers in the away end are going to last.
In all seriousness, it's a lot safer. There could have been a seriousness injury last season. The lad by the side of me ended three rows down after the second goal went in.

Why don't people just stop this fckn wokery. I get offended every time I go shopping with the price of food, see how our pensioners are treated, watch our stewards act like the third Reich.
FFS it's only words.
This VERY dispicable and not right for The Swansea what we knows already
Is not only words, is lots worse

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back