• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Norwich v Leeds

Russ v Lids final. Picking a favourite be like picking between Gary Glitter and Prince Andrew to babysit yer grandkids.

So, on play off final day, you've got Connor Roberts, Joe Rodon, and Joel Piroe up against Chinwig, Flynn Downes, and Ryan Manning. Funny old game...

So, on play off final day, you've got Connor Roberts, Joe Rodon, and Joel Piroe up against Chinwig, Flynn Downes, and Ryan Manning. Funny old game...
Will you feel bit dirty watching it jaxs ? Am coming out in a rash already.

Comfortable in the end, if I was a WBA fan though I would be pissed that my team offered no attacking ambition at all over 180 minutes

Will you feel bit dirty watching it jaxs ? Am coming out in a rash already.
In all fairness Leeds have been the best of the rest by a fair margin and they would be deserved winners of the play offs. None of our players there left us under bad terms so I have nothing at all against this generation of Leeds United, saying that getting an extra £2m out of Leeds and rubbing Legohead's face into the shit that comes out of his mouth every time he speaks would be two very welcome added bonuses though.

How many West Brom and Norwich players are relieved they didn't go up to keep their jobs...

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back