• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NtCham tackle on Allen

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 947

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/coventry-city-mark-robins-swansea-26651863

"But the 28-year-old was brought down from behind by Olivier Ntcham towards the end of the first half"

" I think it was a poor challenge from behind"

Now I've only seen it once, but as NtCham ran back I thought here comes a foul.

In fact I thought it was a good clean tackle and he got the ball.

Anyone seen a replay of it?

It looked good and clean to me at the time and I'd be surprised if it was anything but on a replay.

Nothing wrong with that tackle and one you'll see every day of the week on a football pitch

3swan said:
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/coventry-city-mark-robins-swansea-26651863

"But the 28-year-old was brought down from behind by Olivier Ntcham towards the end of the first half"

" I think it was a poor challenge from behind"

Now I've only seen it once, but as NtCham ran back I thought here comes a foul.

In fact I thought it was a good clean tackle and he got the ball.

Anyone seen a replay of it?

Excellent tackle clearly had the ball, but he caught Allen as he would have given the tackle, on another day its a freekick, but poor tackle it wasn't, football is a contact game its not no contact, sorry Allen was injured from it of course, but that's the nature of the game though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back