• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ntcham

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 12,014
monmouth said:
Least likely scenario for shewer.

I'd actually forgotten about Paterson. I don't think he's really up to it.
I agree- another frustrating player with occasional flashes of class but physically too weak for me.

monmouth said:
I’d rather we signed an old fashioned left back and stopped this back 3 bollocks, that is now the in thing at Badge Central.

If we’re signing a new LWB, we need two new CBs that can play a three and know how to organise the team around them.

Tend to agree with you, but with how far up Key and Ashby were on Saturday, it seems like this year won't be the year the back 3 dies. I do like that Duff isn't afraid to adjust his tactics. That gives me hope it won't be a repeat of Martin tactically slamming his head against a wall this year.

Manselton Jack said:
Why no announcement from the Swans on his departure?

Very strange, not even a brief confirmation.

Still showing in the squad on the official site.

Does someone need to tell the club that Ntcham plays for Samsunspor now? Not a peep out of us whilst Olivier is over there training with his new club.

I guess we had a similar scenario with Harrison Ashby who was training with us for a while before it was deemed appropriate to announce it; maybe they're still haggling the fee? Odd that there's no leaks/journos mentioning what the hold up is - unless I missed it.

img_16915144660.jpg

Does seem highly unusual that we haven't announced his departure yet.
Their first game of the season is on Sunday so surely we will announce something before then :lol:

The way Turks do business, I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't even agreed a fee with the Swans.. Ntcham is over there, in pictures and seemingly all looks good and all that, but nothing has actually been agreed.. but that's what Turks are like

Might be a case of us wanting to announce a replacement the same time.

"Buy now, figure out the details later" has been popular this summer after Martin and Key.

Skippyjack said:
The way Turks do business, I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't even agreed a fee with the Swans.. Ntcham is over there, in pictures and seemingly all looks good and all that, but nothing has actually been agreed.. but that's what Turks are like

I’m delighted he’s gone to Turkey.

apparently as far as swans are confirmed hes not signed for them..... the f**k hahaha

Duff said, it’s between the clubs, bit I’m never expecting to see him again.

Ntcham might find himself in a bit of a pickle here.

The fee won’t be high in this situation. It will be simply a case of offloading his extremely high salary. I’d be surprised if it’s more than a few hundred k.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back